[IDEA] TTV Community Game Thing - MineCraft UHC

I was thinking of possible things we could do for a community game thing, maybe MineCraft UHC? The reson this is only an idea at this moment is because I’m not able to host a server at this point in time. For those who don’t know what it is, UHC stands for Ultra-Hardcore. It’s basically this: You and a bunch of people are put into hardcore mode in MC, and spread all over the place. The goal is to survive the longest. I’ve done it, and it’s really fun. What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

actually you got it wrong

the idea is to remove natural health regen meaning only gold apples can give health, regen, invis and strength are banned oh and to spread players across the map (teams or no teams makes no diff) so no insta kills you immiedently
thats what it is

1 Like

I was implying that all the mechanics of Hardcore were applied, but yes.

hardcore mode has regen
thats why they are separate
oh and changing it to hardcore isnt necesary, just put it on hard, so after words players can spectate
3d edit: I will post all diff possibilities of how it can be played

I’d be game for this.

2 Likes

list
normal: no regen, spread players, teams/no teams and only way to regen is gold apples/health pots certain potions can be banned (regen, strength, invis)
perma day: this means more mob spawns underground making it super dangerous to mine for reasources and easy to be spotted
race to ender dragon: this is the same as normal, except killing the ender dragon is the way to win, not killing all the players (this is also known as classic UHC)
no nether: same as norm, cept no nether
UHC BOX (requires 1.8): xisuma and some other redstoners made a nice little contraption that helps choosing the way its played, pretty simple I call it the custom UHCthingamig
closing world border (requires 1.8): same as normal except with a closing border pretty intense
and thats all I can think of

(1.8 will be released on sep 2nd, get hype, if you have the server up by then, get prepped for battle)

1 Like

Count me in.

1 Like

in the words of iron man or was it captain america “SUIT UP”

Depends, would we have it teamed in 3 to reduce lag (AI Tracking) or Solo?

I’m all for this, count me in if this ever gets of the developmental ground.

I’m totally game with this.

@MacJStag depends on how much people for teams I guess, probably 3 or 4 teams of 3, or solo

1 Like

I might do it, I dunno. Got a lot of stuff on my plate right now.

I got bored of minecraft a year ago.

YES PLS

but seriously, I’d be game for this. (provided I am not at school…)

Why does everyone want one of these for everything
(TBH I actually do like the Mindcrackers and want to play a UHC =P)
(also, why does Guude get no credit for UHC?)

2 Likes

Yes. I would do this.

(Because Guude is not Guude enough.)

BECAUSE WE MUST HAVE EVERYTHING UHC.

all hail guude lord guude is luv all hail guude
praise the boulderfist all hail guude
UHCONICLE CONFIRMED 2015

1 Like

LIST OF PEOPLE

ToaVuhii
potay8o
risebell
LelouchViBritannia
Greencapps
MacJstag
Marendex_T17
BioRaiders532
dimentionuva (maybe)
ToaNuju120
Rahkshi_Guurahk
Garnira

thats 12 people, we can do a 4 teams of 3 maybe, or a race to enderdragon, or teams of 2

1 Like