Ideas for New Bionicle 2016 Pieces

Sorry if this should be in the 2016 (Jumping the Gun) Topic, but that seems to be about story ideas. I wanted to talk new pieces ideas. Whether Technic, Bone, Armor, Masks, or Weapons, what do you guys have in mind? Here are my ideas for some new bone pieces:

TO THE MODS: Feel free to move posts to another topic or lock this one down if you think its too similar to another topic. Just wanted a centralized topic for pieces.

22 Likes

well, we would not have those same old armor pieces from g1, we’d more likely have updated versions, but I like this idea

8 Likes

I believe those were examples.
But besides that, YES! They need those pieces with pin connectors!

1 Like

I hope this happen :smiley: This would be great for mocing

that G1 armor would not be able to fit securely on the ball joint regardless of the pin being there :stuck_out_tongue:. It can only be connected on a flat beam.

5 Likes

That’s really smart. Hope they make something like this!

1 Like

I would love for this to become a thing, but seeing as Bionicle G2 is based solely on CCBS, I doubt it.

However…

I could easily see them making new armour pieces that could be attached to both side of a joint, achieving the look of Kopaka’s lower legs but without the awkward bulkiness.

New armour-add-ons are most definitely going to be coming next year.

2 Likes

I really only ment to show that G1 pieces could be easily added with some creativity.

2 Likes

These are some really good ideas. I think if they made form fitting “thin” shells you could just use that 3 long ball joint beam and it would look like the back legs of the the luke of obi wan set.

Not unless the bionicle G1 par was modified.

2 Likes

Oh… this would be awesome! No more outsticking backarmor! YES!!

No, this are really cool concepts.^^

2 Likes

so reviving this topic there are alot of pieces that I wanna see

pieces like these would open up so many possabilities.

what I have wanted as a technic piece since pretty much 2001 is a 4 long peg

I’ve had to abandon alot of head disigns because there only is this 3 size peg. so I want the long side mirrored on the other side.

so I would like the end of this system piece to be the end of that technic piece so you can use it for 3 fingers on one side of the hand instead of 2 fingers.

10 Likes

That last one is genius, and everyone would love it…

4 Likes

also this piece

this could be used for really small sets that still can have posability. this would allow lego to release villager sets

5 Likes

Can be made from 3 balljoints and a 3 long peg quite easily (though I guess it would come apart more often)

1 Like

thats why

2 Likes

■■■■… these are freaking awesome ideas… thoose possibilities O.O

1 Like
1 Like

Dam memories :smile: