If I were to write a good Chima fanfic, who would read?

Seriously, who would, because I am considering it.

3 Likes

I mean, if it good people will read it.

2 Likes

general good philosophy

1 Like

I might read it, since I quite like the world of Chima, personally. I would say you should go ahead and write it, if you want. There is also a Chima community Discord server, so you could also post it there.

1 Like

For me, the fun of writing isn’t sharing it with anyone, it’s feeling accomplished with what I wrote. If you have fun writing, it doesn’t matter if anyone sees it, at least to me.

2 Likes

If you’re going to write something please explore a different angle/idea about the Chima world. Like maybe some other types of animals or different plot points other than “oh no the crocs and the lions are fighting” but yes a fanfic would be welcome!

2 Likes

Ngl the story of Chima is quite weird in my opinion… I remember reading like two of the books and watching an episode or two, but that’s about it. In terms of story I only care about Bionicle and to a lesser extent Ninjago.

Currently storyboarding and these are my ideas:

EITHER a political based story, focussing on the themes of resource warfare, the fragility of international relationships and the rise and fall of a country (with a sprinkling of other issues such as environmentalism and bad resource management) OR a slightly more advanced and mature version of LoC, maybe based around the other tribes, not just the lions/crocodiles.

I will notify you with a fanfiction.net/wattpad link.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a LEGO Legends of CHIMA story fanfiction about the Lions fighting the Crocodiles, so long as the roles are reversed from what happened in Season 1 of the LEGO Legends of CHIMA animated T.V. series: the Crocodiles are the main protagonists and heroes/heroines, and the Lions are the main antagonists and villains/villainesses. Otherwise, I prefer something different there (i.e. stories about brand new animal warrior tribes that currently don’t exist in the LEGO Legends of CHIMA canon).

1 Like

@Super_Chima_Fan There is a Chima discord server, in which people seem to post fanfics all the time. I think that server would be a good place for you to post your fanfic if you still plan to write it.