If Michael Bay Directed The Next BIONICLE Movie?

Michael Bay makes the next BIONICLE movie for Lego. We all know what happens:

What are your thoughts if Bay directs the next BIONICLE movie? what kind of changes would he make? Would you enjoy Bay directing BIONICLE?

17 Likes

Tahu shoots explosions, Gali shoots explosions, OKOTO SHOOTS EXPLOSIONS! /s

TBH, it’d be… interesting, to say the least.

12 Likes

The characters would look cool,but the movie itself would suk.

9 Likes

it would be extremely unlikely, like us creating dinosaurs…

…either way It might actually be more or less better then HF, but not something i’d expect

1 Like

I think we would have each protector with an EXPLOSION Gatling gun, the EXPLOSION spiders and the masters of EXPLOSIONS! Along with the Lord(e) of EXPLOSION spiders.

Don’t ask why I put an e after Lord , Michael bay would have lorde play loss in his story. (Not trying to insult lorde btw)

3 Likes

It would be interesting to see if he could stop himself from putting American flags on every Okotoan building.

11 Likes

IT WOULD BE TERRABLE AND AL MY CHILHOOD WUD RUIN B CUZ MIKAL BAE RUNES EVRTHING WIH HIS MOVY

5 Likes

oh god, it’d be terribad

1 Like

No.

I could see him looking at the skull spiders and just being like, “You will all be racial stereotypes.”

10 Likes

True, very true @Risebell

1 Like

@Risebell

Bay-onicle

Hmm…

17 Likes

It’d have more plot than the 90 second animations we’ve gotten so far :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Shots fired man! Shots fired! Snap that’s a truth smack down.

4 Likes

We’d have explosions, bad rock music, over-head shots of helicopters, the American flag, explosions, overly-detailed and unrealistic Toa, a plot that focuses on the human characters instead of our heroes, and more explosions.

4 Likes

I think I rather have a little story than a bad one. :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

5 Likes

Megan Fox would be voice gali, and tahu would cause explosion. Pieces would be flying every where, and it would have a cliche soundtrack. And the story would be butchered. Man, this better not happen…

9 Likes

@Leoxandar
Here’s something lol

@Payinku @helryx
lol

21 Likes

well, Gali would be played by Megan Fox…

but on the bright side at least she would have a woman’s voice.

12 Likes

If it was according to @LGNui’s picture then:

1. you would be correct.

2)I wouldn’t want to be alive any more,

3 Likes