If Michael Bay Directed The Next BIONICLE Movie?

Well, we all know that Peter Collen be Tahu and Shia LeBouf be Lewa

9 Likes

(insert WWE wrestlerā€™s name here) as Onya.

4 Likes

Just do-make it!
Yup, I can see Shia being Lewa.

3 Likes

IF Michael Bay directed the next Bionicle movie, I would fall into a deep depression. I would seclude myself from society, and stop eating, sleeping, and living. I REALLY hate Michael Bay if you canā€™t tell.

3 Likes

Micheal bay was here near where I live
If you like I can go ask

2 Likes

When you do that tell him I got some nice Toa designs so they look similar to the original!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œLeoxandar, post:16, topic:9462ā€]
a plot that focuses on the human characters instead of our heroes
[/quote]What human characters?

1 Like

NO.

KEEP SHIA LEBOUF AWAY FROM BIONICLE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE!

He was bad enough in Transformers.

Michael Bay might cop the blame for ruining the Transformers movies, but theyā€™d have been a lot better without Shia LeBouf.

5 Likes

The ones heā€™ll make up to force a relationship, instead of actually focusing on what people pay to see.

6 Likes

What

he just wants to do it
Why wonā€™t you let him do it
you are putting him off from accomplishing his dreams
he said tomorrow
but he just wants to do it

5 Likes

Worst characters in:
Transformers, Kingdom of Crystal Skull and Revenge of Fallen:

All played by Shia LeBouf.

1 Like

Vocal overreaction aside, this really would be awful.
Character depth would mean level of over detail, 'Murican propaganda would be shoved down our throats, Pohatu would definitely get a racist voice first, just no.

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t look forward to it, if it was happening, as it would likely have less character development than the winter animationsā€¦ :laughing:

Chances are heā€™d change it so the Bionicle characters interact with our world. The main change would likely be the involvement of a human character who would be involved in the villains defeat.

E.g. replace Takanuva with the 2016 version of Casey Jones

10 Likes

I actually really liked his character in KoCS. The first half of that movie was great.

Also, heā€™s been in other movies that he wasnā€™t all that bad in.

Iā€™d feel more reassured if it were Nicholas Cage, to be honest.
Then, at least, thereā€™d be the possibility for unintentional hilarity.

1 Like

Nicolas Cageā€™s hilarity is never unintentional. He is very aware that he is chewing that scenery.

1 Like

ā€¦And the bear suit?
ā€¦And the crazy faces?

I could go to the Nostalgia critic and list all the other crazy stuff heā€™s done.

Iā€™m not sure if the bear suit was his idea.

There would be explosions, death of at least one toa team member, and bad*** looking bad guys

2 Likes

It would be bad, but it would be hilarious. Everyone would be called ā€œBionicles.ā€ On the upside, though, itā€™d probably look pretty great, explosions aside. Oh, and donā€™t forget the other thing Michael Bay does a lot - sunset shots. (Of course, the sun is itself an explosion, soā€¦)

Iā€™d watch it, if only to point and laugh.

8 Likes