If Michael Bay Directed The Next BIONICLE Movie?

He would made Pohatu and Tahu the main characters,and others just in the background.

1 Like

Iā€™d hate it if this actually happened.

Gali would probably be voiced by some hot woman instead of a strong-voiced woman, Tahu would die and just be brought back to life, Lewa would be an annoying guy who makes jokes about bathroom humour, Kopaka would probably changed the most, and Onua would just be another Tahu.

5 Likes

Soā€¦ Pohatu would be the only one not OOC?

It would go down like this.
After Transformers 4 we see Optimus flying into space. Where is he going, Mata Nui of corse.

That is where he teams up with the Toa.
Of corse all the redesigns will make the fans vomit in discust.

We come to find out Mata Nui called on Obtimus to help fight Makuta who has teamed up with none other then Megatron.

It would be an epic finally battle not focusing on the Toa conquering anything but on the explosions produced by Obtimus and Megatron.

Everyone would hate it.

I think it would be a whole lot like transformers and I would still enjoy it Becauseā€¦Bioincleā€¦any way i think it would just be the Transformers movies but with bionicleā€¦Any way I would still would not mind see it in theaters.

It would be better than the animations, iā€™ll say that much. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yea,I agree!

[quote=ā€œToa_MaXT, post:48, topic:9462ā€]
Makuta who has teamed up with none other then Megatron.
[/quote]Worst crossover ever.

3 Likes

Still a better love story than Twilight.

7 Likes

Take the Transformer Autobots from the first movie:
Tahu = Optimus Prime
Lewa = Bumblebee
Onua = Iron Hide
Pohatu = Jazz
Kopaka = Ratchet
Gali = Megan Fox

3 Likes

Youā€™re all forgetting the rampant Mysoginy and Racism that would take place.

8 Likes

Basically. I donā€™t see how you could ruin him since the gen1 and gen2 incarnations are so different you can choose either one.

1 Like

I was sooo made that Jazz was just killed like that. He was one of my favorite characters, and I never saw the rest of the series. I swear, if Pohatu was killed like thatā€¦

4 Likes

Mark Wahlberg as Kopakaā€¦

1 Like

Good God what have you done.

Iā€™m pretty sure everyoneā€™s reaction would be like this:

12 Likes

I am not amused with your shenanigans

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly it!

see rise just gets it

2 Likes

Matoro gets me.
I just get it, guys. Iā€™m that super special awesome.

2 Likes