If Michael Bay Directed The Next BIONICLE Movie?

[quote=“xX_TChalla_Xx, post:57, topic:9462”]
I was sooo made
[/quote]Wait what

Mad. I meant mad.

Shouldn’t Gali be Arcee since Arcee was in revenge of the Fallen

2 Likes

I was only reffering to the fisrt one, even though she was in the script

1 Like

Megan Fox didn’t played Arcee in ROTF.

No.

4 Likes

it wood b reely edgy

1 Like

Gali (Megan Fox): Please! fighting will get us nowhere!
Onua (Hulk Hogan): Amen Brother!
Gali:
Onua:
Gali:
Onua: …WE MUST WORK TOGETHA!

6 Likes

Onuamania!
Runnin’ wild!
Let’s settle it in the ring skull basher!
TAG TEAAAAAAM!

4 Likes

It would be about how Micheal Bay blew up Mata Nui.

Off topic for a bit, but:

I dubbed: Oddly Relevant.

5 Likes

Pohatu and/or maybe Lewa will become stereotype NASCAR fans.

3 Likes

Pohatu and/or maybe Onua*

1 Like

I can’t imagine Onua with a mullet, it would be horrifying :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Let’s see…

Rather than taking place in it’s own word, the movie would be located on Earth, most likely America. It would involve an alien invasion led by the Makuta. He’s after a macguffin that will give him ultimate power and would allow him to conquer the earth. It turns out that an ancient alien civilization visited Earth centuries ago, leaving behind advanced masks that grant amazing powers, the most powerful being the [INSERT MACGUFFIN HERE.]

Of course the film really focuses on some Average Joe who will be played by Shia LaBeof. We will see his daily life, some of his friends, and Megan Fox.Things are normal until they somehow discover a mysterious mask. They don’t think much of it until they are ambushed by a Rahkshi, which is in the style of Bayformers but with an organic face. It gives them chase, explosions following them, until the mask accidentally falls upon Shia’s face, transforming into a T.O.A. of Fire! (Yes, Toa is an acronym now.)

The T.O.A. are just humans in advanced armor conjured by the mask, similar to Micheal Bay’s Shredder from Ninja Turtles. They’re fully covered with the exception of Gali, who shows as much skin as they can get away with. Anyway, T.O.A. LaBeof tries to fight the Rahkshi with his new powers but still gets knocked around some. Help arrives when the United States Military shows up and shoots down the Rahkshi with explosions.

They are taken to a secret branch under the code name “T.U.R.A.G.A.,” led by General Dume. They inform the group about the masks, the ancient aliens known only as the Great Beings, and the Makuta’s quest for the Mask of Life/Time/Life/Ultimate Power/Explosions. Deciding that Shia LaBeouf is their only hope, Dume gives the other five their own masks to defeat the evil Makuta. It’s also here they give them their T.O.A. “code names” of Tahu, Kopaka, Gali, etc.

As a major plot twist, Makuta’s mask will be knocked off his face in the climax of the film, revealing him to be T.U.R.A.G.A. General Dume. He took the Masks of Shadows for himself and reversed engineered the Rahkshi. His plan was to use the T.O.A. as pawns to locate the Macguffin mask to take over the world.

Expect explosions and PG-13 rated humor along the way.

Why yes, I thought more about this than I should have. Why do you ask?

11 Likes

Pretty much. Yeah.

1 Like

You and I had the same general idea, I see :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Running for your life, it’s T.O.A. LaBeouf!

9 Likes

gotta admit, that mental image is genuinely unpleasant.

3 Likes

[quote=“Sharnak, post:85, topic:9462”]
The T.O.A. are just humans in advanced armor conjured by the mask
[/quote]This concept is actually pretty cool
but not as Bionicle

4 Likes