If You Could Remove One Character From BIONICLE

if you could remove one character from the BIONICLE universe, who would it be?

5 Likes

Pohatu.

Okay, just kidding. I say one of the Great Disk Matoran.
I wonder how many people will say Vezon …?

1 Like

It’d probably be someone from Bara Magna. Maybe Berix, since he was really annoying in TLR.

9 Likes

Oh boy. Hmm…who has the least plot relevance…and who do I despise the most…Berix. Oh, and definitely take out Sidorak.

5 Likes

I would remove macku and hewkii.

Obviously Berix.

4 Likes

Berix?
I was thinking more along the lines of Perditus, or Gelu… but why Berix? I did not expect three of the first five (four not counting myself) people to say Berix.

Also, now that I think more, Atakus, too.

5 Likes

I barely remember who half of those guys are, but Berix was extremely annoying in TLR (imo). I’d rather have forgettable characters than grating ones.

3 Likes

Really any of the agora sets coulda just been removed without much impact upon the story. Exceptions being Raanu (possibly) and Metus. Those two had better (albeit a bit cliché) characters and actually did stuff. Gelu’s kinda meh, so is Vastus. I don’t feel like there were many “unnecessary” characters in the main canon up until 2009. That’s another reason why I like the previous years better. Although… The Av-Matoran…

1 Like

Velika. That way we’d have no unresolved plot threads around him.

9 Likes

The creation of the great beings designed to hunt down the toa…who was it? Ma- something(I forgot)

Gorast, no question.
“Why Gorast?” you ask? Well, she killed two of my favorite Makuta: Icarax & Krika. Yes, I know that Icarax may eventually reform, but Krika isn’t coming back (Unless he’s in the reboot).

@TheJMPofArcadia
I believe the thing that you speak of is called Marendar.

4 Likes

@Marendex_T17

Thanks, I had short memory of the story past the Stars story. Anyway I agree. Gorast was the worst representation of a female makuta in my thought. I wish they could’ve just made some other character for the set and just keep gorast a mentioned character…

1 Like

Movie version of Takanuva.

3 Likes

well, the point of getting rid of them was that they were forgettable.

Anyway, I liked Berix myself, but I can see how he’d be annoying to other people.

Also, I agree about Marendar and Velika the GB. I’d’ve liked if they just had Velika be an eccentric Po-Matoran, but the whole GB thing kinda ruined his character for me.

6 Likes

I’m just gonna wait for @Sidorak to give his thoughts on this.

Anyway, I never really liked Vezon or Velika. I’d probably remove one or both of them.

3 Likes

Wait, where have I heard his voice before?..!!! Oh Mata Nui why!

7 Likes

That annoying jerk, You. You is my least favorite character.

8 Likes

um, who are you talking to?

1 Like

Not you, the character You. Sorry if I anyone thought I was talking about them.