If You Could Remove One Character From BIONICLE

Yes, I agree. I don’t like You at all, and think You should disappear.
You, the character, not you any person here.

Edit: how did I manage to misspell person that badly?

2 Likes

I wish Greg would go and remove You from his story. You’d think after the introduction and reception of You the character, he’d remake it immediately.

4 Likes

BERIX.

I despise his very soul. Heck, he’s not just removed, he’s removed from all planes of existence, thought, and, and even limbo. (He had cool pieces, kinda.)

2 Likes

@Shadezy
lel. Nobody can remove Sidorak. lel
Sidorak is important. lel You can’t take him out. lel

11 Likes

i would remove dalu

Perditus. He has no plot relevance whatsoever. Getting rid of him wouldn’t change much.

6 Likes

NO. MackuxHewkii will live on forever.

As for removing one character, I would say Tren Krom. I dunno, I didn’t like how Makuta got his info from him, not to meantion he’s a bit unnecessary, even though he’s affected the story so much. I feel like Teridax should have figured the whole thing out by himself, since he planned everything anyways.

5 Likes

Also, I personally wouldn’t do this, but what would happen if there was no Tahu?

10 Likes

Want Me Gone, eh? I Want You Gone too.

5 Likes

No, it was just the shipping stuff was annoying.

Nothing can seperate me from my Macku. You should know that.

4 Likes

BUT WHAT IF…
We got a giant wall, and placed you and Macku on opposite sides…

Nah but really- let’s remove Botar. Too OP and all that.

Greg already did: Botar is dead.

Instead, let’s just get rid of his species.

2 Likes

But he was replaced by an identical member of his species…

1 Like

Would any of you consider removing teridax?

To be honest, that’s a little like saying “Would you kill Hitler?” Not trying to bring up any history or offend anyone, but getting rid of someone who is the story would take out the entire point. Say you removed Voldemort from Harry Potter, Harry would’ve gone to school, graduated and not even become an auror. Remove Palpatine from Star Wars, Dooku wouldn’t have left the Jedi Order, Anakin might have never been found, Luke and Leia would’ve never been born.

Removing Teridax would’ve meant that the Matoran Civil War would’ve gone on for much longer, the Barraki wouldn’t have been thwarted so early, Mata Nui wouldn’t have fallen asleep, and none of the events of the past 100,000 years would have played out the way they did.

I couldn’t possibly conceive removing him, he’s too essential.

10 Likes

I could think of removing him and replacing him with another to take his place. Things would be different but it all boils down to the fact that anyone could’ve had any role. Tahu could’ve been the villain, The Makuta could’ve been nice.

Anyway I would ask if you would remove any other essential character but that’d get backlash and stuff

1 Like

Well, the main thing here is that yeah, anybody could have been the villain. Maybe Vakama could have, or Mata Nui, and in fact, they did have an alternate universe where the makuta were beings of pure light, and one where the Toa were bad guys. The point is that the story we got just couldn’t have been the same, we may not even be talking about it if Makuta weren’t there.

I’m not trying to yell at you or anything for wanting to remove Makuta. It is interesting to think about, what if Karzahni wasn’t there? I don’t want you to feel like you can’t ask questions, I was just sharing my thoughts on it.

This just begs for a fanfic. I’d write one, but I’m up to my neck in WIP stories.

2 Likes

Check out BobtheDoctor27’s (on Custom BIONICLE Wiki, by the way) Fractures Universe. It is centered around the idea of Teridax never existing.

9 Likes