If You Could Remove One Character From BIONICLE

ah ok fair enough good argument :slight_smile:

Well the Vahi is sorta useless. All it is is a plot device.

Also as for someone else I could remove…uh…

1 Like

You know what? Screw the gold skinned being. I want the Toa Mahri and Piraka back.

8 Likes

Well the Toa Mahri got released from his control, and also the Piraka could come back in some story or something, but who knows

1 Like

Sidorak, because to me, he served no purpose

4 Likes

What if we removed Takua? That would mean no Takanuva either. The Mask of Light would have not been found, at least in the way the movie showed it. No rahkshi, no seventh Toa. Quite interesting, and not as drastic as removing Teridax, or the like.

2 Likes

I would Remove… Glatorian Mata nui, and instead added toa mata nui (i dont like glatorian species ._.)

…and Berixina (Berix + Kina)

2 Likes

I’d like to remove Berix too!

(Everybody hates Berix seeing the reactions.)

2 Likes

interview from alternate universe
Reporter: What do you think about Berix from Bionicle series by lego
Harcore Bionicle Fan: Who is that?
RiP Berix
Never-Never
You will not be missed
end of interview

4 Likes

Kebab

1 Like

Tahu, I’m sick of him getting the spotlight. =P

1 Like

Finally, someone agrees!

TBH, you do kinda need a main character to focus on when you’re going through a story as long and complex as this. Tahu’s just the guy who’s there. I kinda find it silly when people want stories to be unfocused as such because then there’s no real story, just a collection of things happening. But hey, that’s just me.

4 Likes

Nothing. But he was an awesome character! He should have been in the story more.

1 Like

I see what you mean, but we could at least see some spotlight on other characters. Especially on the fire side of things, they get all the representation. Maybe there was a bit of it in G1 (I read up to ignition in the comics, then got bored, also saw MoL) but in G2 all we have is Tahu. Fire. MASTER OF FIIIIIYAAAA. I’m personally a tad bit sick of him, as you say it is “silly when people want stories to be unfocused as such” but LEGO could at least make it a bit less obvious, or something else than fire.

I dunno, maybe LEGO could move onto a bit of Gali, Master of Ice or a minute of Onya?

2 Likes

Nameless Skrall. He was a jerk.

9 Likes

I’d remove The Protodermis Being, and have Energized Protodermis just be a liquid that changes stuff.

Or remove the GSR.

3 Likes

Why??

For the fun of it.

1 Like

What’s his name, that blue stars skakdi. He looked lame, he had no character, and he made me mad.
Also, there was no female character in the stars line. Wow LEGO. What’s with that?

2 Likes