I'm dumb

I’m dumb.

6 Likes

Um… we still haven’t seen prototypes for the Winter sets…

6 Likes

I am okay if it does stay

4 Likes

I’m so conflicted about this, because now I gotta save up for Bionicle AND Hero Factory. But I’m glad it’s coming back :smiley:

3 Likes

You mean
Staying

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like the smartest move on LEGO’s part to have two competing constraction lines, one of them being a technically “new” theme.

3 Likes

HF is gonna end once Bionicle hits shelves and becomes insta-popular.

This guy needs to get fired

That or they are doing a super sweet job keeping it under wraps

We’ve gotten all notable theme set leaks and images, and HF was nowhere to be seen.

8 Likes

Not to mention OKOTO DOCUMENTATION which CLEARLY SAID that they had NO PLANS to continue.

9 Likes

That is why this confused me.

Maybe this guy on the LMBs was trying to say that they would continue to produce/stock IFB sets until their regular retail cycle (which doesn’t seem to be very long at all for HF) ends?

3 Likes

Maybe.

1 Like

Well these are the guys who denied BIONICLE’s return next year…

7 Likes

This right here.

They don’t want to ruin the little children.

Yet.

7 Likes

Just because there’s no leaks doesn’t mean that it’s not gunna still be around, I mean, that’s a really silly way to think about things guys…

2 Likes

Not really. We got Bionicle leaks back in June. Or was it July?

Anyway, here’s my bet:

1: they pull a Ninjago and put it on a one-year hiatus.
2: they give no hints about whether they’ll continue it.
3: Bionicle 2015 is a smashing success,
4A: Nobody misses HF (most likely)
4B: Some people hold out for HF 2016.
5A1: Lego resumes HF anyway
5A2: Lego decides there’s nothing to gain by brining it back, now that they have BIONICLE. (most likely)
5B: Lego resumes HF, seeing that there’s still a demand for it.
5C: or Lego completely shuts down, and no new Lego sets are made-- wait a second! That’s not even a possibility! How’d it get here?

7 Likes

This guy obviously didn’t get the memo that TLG employees no longer have to deny Bionicle 2015.

3 Likes

I have my doubts that HF will make a return while BIONICLE is active. We didn’t see Slizer or Roboriders make a comeback during G1 BIONICLE’s run.

2 Likes

Speaking of which, seeing the new Technic/CCBS pieces, I would love to see a Slizer reboot…

But as a counterpoint, don’t Ninjago and Chima fill the same ‘TLG Original Action/Adventure Theme’ spot?

1 Like

True, but only after Ninjago’s temporary hiatus.

1 Like