InkTober 2021

Here are the official prompts for this year’s InkTober:

Feel free to post your drawings here if you plan on participating, or in a topic of their own. I’ll probably post mine in groups if I’m able to stick with it and complete them all this year.

Oh, and it starts Today. So get busy!

8 Likes

Ah geez already?!

3 Likes

Last year I gave up halfway through

This year, I plan on doing the full 31 days! I already have some ideas for some of them…

1 Like

You’ll have to try harder than that if you want to be as awesome as Ghid

Last year I gave up after the first one :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What exactly is this?

Well it was more like 2 days through now that I think about it

and I started a week late

An annual invent in which participants are challenged to draw and post a picture using ink every day in October, with the goal of improving their art skills.

2 Likes

hmmm
my art skills could stand a little improving…
I’ll have to find a good pen…

1 Like

I’m not particularly good at this kind of art, but I might give it a shot.

2 Likes

Excited to see what creativity this year yields. Others do some really great stuff during these events.

1 Like

Oh dang October has snuck up on me!
Every year I say I’ll do it then don’t, but I think these prompts sound good…

But one thing at a time, hopefully I can finish my Hagah thing. I’m so bad at time management on top of schooling ugh.

Suit is a no brainer prompt :clown_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I thought the same thing.

#Ghinktober will be trending in mere minutes.

5 Likes

I already failed inktober :sweat_smile: I wish I had the time to make it this year

1 Like

I know for a fact I won’t be able to keep this up all month long, but here’s Day 1: Crystal, aka just the excuse I needed to draw the Unicorn Gundam yet again.

4 Likes

we have so much in common

In my defense, it was late and I couldn’t find my extra inky pen.

2 Likes

Aaaggghhh I forgot about it again! Dang it the prompts are really good this year too!

2 Likes

so like

you know you can just catch up and that missing a day doesn’t really matter

4 Likes

I am aware.

EDIT (to avoid double posting)

so I uh

I didn’t do today’s prompt either. Oop

2 Likes

I’ve been doing my entries on 3x5 inch graph paper index cards. The smaller surface area makes the whole thing much more doable.

2 Likes

Given that this is inktober I’ve been trying to avoid using graphite or crayon or pastel or paint or charcoal or writing ink and instead have been traveling the coast strangling squids and using actual squid ink to create my inscriptions

However that was not truly in the spirit of inktober so I filled a highly-pressurized air compressor with the squid ink and am using it to blast chisel into stone slabs which I will then use as the foundation for a building which will serve as a mausoleum for the squids I brutally murdered in the name of art

It’s okay though because I said I was a peta representative which I’m pretty sure just means I like gyros

4 Likes