Instructions of Toa Helryx(ver.Bu)

Hello again friends!
Thank you many likes to my MOC-Helryx! :heart_eyes: :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I uploaded this to Instagram too, and I’ve got some ask to shareing the instruction of my Helryx, at here and insta!

Yes, I feel this so honor, andI have no problem to it. :wink:
Please feel free to use, and I hope this may become a help to your Enjoyful BIONICLE-Life!
(There are many pictures, so I created new topic. Sorry if I mistake something! :sweat_smile: :cry:)

【Instruction of Toa Helryx(ver.Bu)】

Torso Core

Torso Armor

Shoulder and Neck

Legs

Arms

Head

Mace and Shield

Completed

Thank you for seeing! :wink: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

59 Likes

Wow, that’s quite a bit more complex than I thought. Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

alright! time to order some parts.

Thanks for the instructions by the way!

2 Likes

Really cool to see instructions for this Helryx! I really like the the recreation of the canon artwork.

3 Likes

After seeing all these details, this is way cooler than I originally thought (and I already thought it was pretty cool).

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing !

1 Like

I love that recreation of the artwork!
reminds me of how older LEGO sets would have real backgrounds with painted skies

2 Likes

Nice revamp, it looks stellar!
And that art recreation is just icing on the cake!

2 Likes

This is honestly incredible. The original design was aesthetically cool, but now it can actually function. So cool! Just one question tho, do you have the exact rubber part you put in the knee? I can’t figure out what that is and where it is from.

3 Likes

Thank you Everyone! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

and @ToaBrockmanofFire ,
this is the piece that numbered %24375, “Technic, Link Tread Attachment, Single, Rubber” !
(Blicklink’s page is here → https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=24375#T=S&O={“iconly”:0})

250x250p

4 Likes

you’re a legend thanks!

3 Likes

This is cannon to me! Not hoseryx!
(Great job comrade, thx for the instructions)

1 Like

Hey, do you have a detailed parts list? Seems like I have about 80% of the parts but not sure, this would be highly appreciated!

1 Like

yes do you have a parts list

1 Like

Much better (and sturdier) than the official design.

3 Likes