Introduce Yourself!

@Chromeharpoon and @timmytowntim

Welcome! You may not have come at the best time, but we’re still happy to have you!

1 Like

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards and I hope you

2 Likes

Well… Thank you…

Hi, I have post some mocs a few days ago but now I want to introduce myself.
I’m Fanbyl, I triying to make a good lego channel in youtube and I’m part of the spanish comunity that almost died a year ago with the forum “Imperio Toa”… but in one of the post they show a TTV’s video and I find another place to discuss about Bionicle (youtube comments) and know what are the thoughs of the fans around the world, after that I know about Bionicle comunity in facebook but here in a forum, I feel at home. I hope I can work together with Pablo and others fans to make something out of Bionicle, even when is finished for second time. well, I think that was maybe too much but I happy to be part of this comunity :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh don’t worry about rambling . We’re happy to have you!

Welcome to the community! :smiley:
Make sure to read the rules!

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

What do you mean they “died”?

Is he part of that forum too?

DUUUDE!

That was sick!

How come that it failed?

2 Likes

@Rockho Yep, I was a part of Imperio Toa as well!

@Kan It failed (or died, as Jhon put it above) because of infighting among its members, intra-forum fighting that reached levels of taking down various sites. The fracture caused was so strong and painful for many that it created a rift in Spanish-speaking fans that never really healed :frowning:

3 Likes

All they needed was Onua to save them

7 Likes

Aw that sucks.

It was an awesome project.

@Rockho We all need an Onua to save us…
daydreams away

@Kan Yeah, it was and in many ways has been the only thing the Spanish BIONICLE community had for a while (kinda why I started Muro as well, to try and fill that void left after Imperio Toa)

1 Like

For some reason I have no idea how these boards work and this is the only topic I can reply to.

Anyway hi I guess?

4 Likes

hey sporkee

welcome to meme paradise.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your stay, make sure to read the rules! :smiley:

Hey I’m dinosaurs United. I make YouTube videos of stop motion Bionicle. Eljays reviews are my fav series. Ill see you around. (Muhahah)

2 Likes

Welcome.
Bionicle is RIP in peace, so the boards are in turmoil, and are calling for vengeance.
Run for your life.
/s, we’re cool here, have fun.

3 Likes

My name is Luke and I found out ttv board from YouTube top tens from ttv channel

2 Likes

Welcome, make sure to read through the rules, and avoid double posts

1 Like

Wow… this is… really formal.
Hiya! Welcome to the cult of nerds, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes