Introduce Yourself!

I’m Xoriezeghian (my real name is Donovan) I found out about the TTV Message Boards and the ttv channel because of the moc spotlight, which is also my favorite show on the ttv channel.

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m new to this channel but am looking forward to sharing my mocs and having a good time, U can call me Pommy

2 Likes

Intresting name.

Welcome Stranger! I’m the Nick of this here realm, but you can call me ninja.

You’ll grow to hate me like everyone else has.

1 Like

Well hello ninja, Pommy is English and Im English

1 Like

His guys I’m new here, I’m new to the bionicle moc community. Can anyone give me some tips.

Hello, if you’d like tips check out this topic:

2 Likes

Hi I’m David and I found your YouTube Channel and I’ve always liked Bionicles idk why they discontinued them but this thread is cool because we can all share mocs and other content! I look forward to contributing!

2 Likes

Sales. Who’s channel did you find?

I’m here to share M.O.Cs and talk about bonkle

3 Likes

Hi. I’m Tahu Tim on all other media, and have been reading posts, logged out, for over a year, so I thought I would make an account. My favorite show is @Eljay Recap and Recent Reviews, as they have a plethora of information on the models and are mostly objective.

1 Like

Well howdy dere stranger, I’m Pinhead Nick. Welcome to our here website.

If ya find any gold, it’s mine!

1 Like

read this as one of the five gentlemen who inhabit this site

phew glad I’m part of the sacred five :blush:

2 Likes

Why Is Ninja always here to greet newcommers?

Probably because he likes to do it

1 Like

^^^^^^

1 Like
 Howdy, im Toa Reiazo. I had found TTV through a Facebook group, lurked for a little while but never posted. I had previously followed the old BioTubers back in 2007 when G1 was still going. I had stayed quiet then, never really contributed to the community, now that G1 and G2 have both come and gone, i see an active community who shares a common interest with something i am very passionate about, i cant help but feel late to the party, but now is as good a time as any to throw my hat in with you lot. I wont be as active as id like to, but little by little id hope to play a proactive role in the community.

cheers all :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

You know, it’s been more than 2 years since I first posted on this topic and now that I’m a moderator, I should probably reintroduce myself

Greetings, I am BioKnight, squire to Lewa and a protector of the mythical island of Mata Nui message boards for The Three Virtues youtube channel

Getting back on topic, I’m a big fan of Bionicle (obviously, why would I be here if I wasn’t) and more recently Technic. I’m also a big fan of racing games (specifically Forza) and coding.

If you ever need help with anything, just feel free to PM me at any time and I’ll be glad to help

8 Likes

I feel like this may be the third time you’ve done this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope, only my second. I just checked

2 Likes