Introduce Yourself!

looking forward to seen your mocs!

5 Likes

Hey Everyone!! I’m Hotspur. I was a fan during G1 and fell off of Legos after it ended. But I’m excited to get back into the community, try my hand at building again, and see what I’ve missed!!

12 Likes

on this forum alone there’s loads of content and amusing posts to be read

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay, don’t ever leave

6 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! To quote The Eagles, “we are all prisoners here, of our own device.”

4 Likes

looking forward to seeing some builds, cya around

6 Likes

Greetings @Jeritza, I’m @Rukah.

4 Likes

looking forward to seeing what you build! welcome to the club

6 Likes

Hey all! Found TTV through Eljay’s reviews of the combo model sets which led me to start giving them a chance with my own collection.

Also I’ve got a Twitter where I post sketches from time to time. I don’t make MOCs often but lately I’ve been experimenting with tackling custom alt builds as well as replicas of models from the Traveler’s Tales LEGO games.

Finally ended up making an account to take part in the GWP style MOC contests, so I’m excited to start being more active both in the forum and with getting back into this kind of hobby. Pleased to meetcha!

12 Likes

ah welcome!

3 Likes

Enjoy your stay and if you need anything just ask Rukah he runs the place

7 Likes

Welcome to our club, @Zeg , hope you enjoy your stay, and please ignore what @Wekua say, because Rukah isn’t a mod or admin, this actually run by @Mesonak and @Eljay.

5 Likes

Sorry I’m always forgetting who everyone is

9 Likes

well then, hello there fellow matoran, toa and tuuraga! my names l1autismo (im probably gonna change that name soon enough!) i first heard of TTV through watching eljay’s awesome recap reviews, i am a big fan of bonkles so i thought it would be darn tootin’ to join a community of people who like bionicle just as much as i do!
toodles.

6 Likes

Welcome to our club, @Helix and have yourself a drink and enjoy your stay.

6 Likes

Greetings @Wekua, welcome to the borads!

5 Likes

welcome @Helix and @zeg to the basement!

6 Likes

Thanks Willess! I’ll try to be productive!

4 Likes

greetings @Zeg and @Helix
I’m @Rukah, I lurk about periodically

6 Likes

Hi gang, I’m Vanta, pleased to meet you! I’m and old G1 fan and TTV watcher. I’m more of a System guy nowadays but that GWP set really got me back into the Bionicle mood. I’ve been doing lots of GWP styled MOCs so when I heard you guys where doing some contests in that style I thought I should join in!

I’ve been working on some fun stuff, hope I can share them with you soon!

11 Likes

why hello there, @vantablank, welcome to the TTV Message Boards. I’m Rukah, nice to meet you

5 Likes