Introduce Yourself!

RIP that poor barricade.
Jolts really dont need anything, and they cant exactly do much anything, and Ive only bareley messed with painting, so I dont really have anything to say there

1 Like

we’ve hit 15 topics linked off the one true post

8 Likes

the barricade might still be fixable I can show you some pics if you like
(if you are that good)

1 Like

send away, but no promises

1 Like

Hi! I’m mr. mozart. I like everything lego-related, classical music, and sparkling water (preferably la Croix.) I’m looking forward to becoming a member of the TTV boards :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to The Boards, whilst I cannot say I like La Croix, you’ll find other fans of it here like @Cordax …I’m sure you’ll bring a different (dare I say refined?) taste in music to the “rate the song above you” or “what song do you have stuck in your head” topics.

10 Likes

Another la-croi drinking classical music enthusiast? Welcome to the boards, my friend.

11 Likes

Greetings and salutations @mr.mozart, I’m @Rukah.

7 Likes

welcome @mr.mozart hope to see you around!

7 Likes

Uh i mean Welcome to the message planks

8 Likes

Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome. @Cordax You really like both la Croix and classical music? This seems almost a bit too good to be true :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Tell me a composition by Bach and I’ll believe you.

8 Likes

Gonna be honest with you mr.mozart, when I first saw that post, the first thing I thought was “did Cordax make an alt account?”

Regardless, welcome aboard. Cordax is a pretty cool guy and I look forward to your Highlander death match with him

12 Likes

to be honest this isn’t the best answer, but the first bach pieces that came to mind for me were minuets 1, 2, and 3 from Suzuki book 1.

7 Likes

Perfect answer. I’m familiar with the Suzuki method as well. I believe we’re going to get along very well, @Cordax.

6 Likes

Welcome @mr.mozart to our Lego based Messaging Board, enjoy you stay.

4 Likes

cordax has found a friend

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Hor1zon Str1der. I’m an occasional MOCist and general Nerd, nice to meet ya’ll.

11 Likes

ah welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards! It’s always cool to have more mocists on board!

3 Likes

Greetings @Hor1zonStr1der and welcome to this dumpster fire the boards! Enjoy your time here.

4 Likes