Introduce Yourself!

I feel much better knowing that.
I agree, air katanas are the best nuva weapon.

5 Likes

Ah, a man of culture

4 Likes

I’m working on a revamp of lewa nuva, and I plan on using 10 air katanas.

4 Likes

I shall await its arrival eagerly

3 Likes

I’m almost done the legs because i plan for it to be 2008 takanuva scale.
Also, any tips for making a 2003 style kongu? I’ve been wanting to make one for a while

4 Likes

Howdy. Longtime BIONICLE fan, not-so-longtime BIONICLE forum user.

Mostly joined to share MOCs when I have them and to look at what other people are MOCing.

Already had Ghid criticize my photography skills, and have taken his advice to heart:

As you can see the adequate lighting really highlights the laser-sharp image and the lack of clutter really accentuates the build quality.

9 Likes

welcome, enjoy your stay

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you’ll enjoy your time here!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m a long-time fan of Bionicle. My first one was Kopaka back in 2001. At first my mom did not want to get them because they looked “too violent” but man I begged lol. I lurked around forums on and off back in the day, the lego forums, and I used to like reading sprite comics on BZPower but I never really posted myself. I got back into Bionicle pretty recently and dug all my parts out of my parent’s garage and started MOC’ing again. Everything had been taken apart for space, all my lego stuff, buuut gradually I’ve been building my own little army back up.

It’s been crazy seeing how much MOC’ing in Bionicle has changed, I remember getting the Dark Hunter guide when it came out and thinking they were peak. But now I see all these complex and amazing creations that mix system with Technic in all these creative ways. It’s turned into something so beyond anything I could’ve imagined on my own, and it’s really inspiring stuff.

So yeah that’s my life story and introduction. Been having a good time lurking the forums here, and maybe I’ll post a little more from time to time.

12 Likes

Greetings @gatheredfriends, I’m @Rukah.

Welcome to the boards!

5 Likes

welcome in, you’re stuck here now

6 Likes

Welcome, Gath

Korahk, glad to see you’ve found enough food and water to survive in this topic alone

6 Likes

I’ve been to… two other topics

8 Likes

he’s evolving

5 Likes

I’m an absolute nerd, lurked here for quite some time but never made an account, finally did so…let the good times begin!

9 Likes

Welcome to the crazy place known as the TTV Message Boards, @Rahkshi101!

I’m @Rukah

2 Likes

@Rukah nice to meet you, and Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

fresh meat :goo:

3 Likes

Welcome @Rahkshi101 to our club, hope you enjoy your stay.

5 Likes