Introduce Yourself!

Man, someone needs to do a fan art of all the Aussie fan’s looking ■■■■■■ and shooting stuff in an 80-90’s like movie scene :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Mactray5:
Someone get on this man’s idea! Seconding like it’s no-one’s business!

1 Like

I just realised I am the only person whos from the middle of the medeterrean

1 Like

Malta? That’s in the middle of the Mediterranean.

yep you are correct

Like most everyone else who posts here, I’m very new:P I’m Leoxandar and I’ve been stalking TTV ever since I found Var’s autopsy about a year ago. I don’t have a YouTube account so what better way to talk then here:P

1 Like

wow, I am surprised anyone actually got that. And hello to you, oh broadest of bands.

1 Like

Well, apparently my name is LokaCola. Yes, I know. Not really much to tell about me, I’ve been a Bionicle fan for like… forever, and I stumbled upon the TTV podcast a few months ago, completely randomly. I don’t even remember what I first watched before stumbling over there (well, at least it wasn’t the dark side of Youtube, although I feel it was close enough :stuck_out_tongue: ). And now here I am.

1 Like

I’m Maethorneth. You can call me Maethor or whatever else comes to mind.

I’ve been a BIONICLE fan for as long as I can remember. My first set was Gali Nuva.

That’s about it. And uh, my favorite show on the channel, I guess the podcast or BIONICLE Autopsy. They’re both enjoyable.

I’m not even Australian in the slightest and I understood it. :stuck_out_tongue:

the land down under gives it away

Hi, I’m Scarilian.

• Been a Bionicle fan for ages
  • Run a Youtube channel devoted to reviews and randomness
  • Occasionally make Bionicle MOC’s
  • Favourite TTV show is either Bionicle Autopsy, Recap Reviews or the general podcast as I enjoy the hype xD
1 Like

Yoooooo, I’m Logan, I like uh… Bionicle… and minotaurs… and that’s basically the extent of things :expressionless:

2 Likes

Cat reporting for duty.

I’m Dani, or Dani-Saur

Hello. I’m Vuhii. (Obviously) I’m fairly new to this ‘community’, so I won’t be winning that call-in contest for Makutafest. :stuck_out_tongue:

If u know at least 1 bso1 and 2 TTV Im sure u will get in! I bet most people barely knows the answers to most let alone 3 of them

Well this seems like a great idea! I’m Indigogeek, for anyone that recognizes the name from BZP :slight_smile: It’s gonna be great to have a hopefully more… casual bionicle forum next to BZP

Hey Indigogeek, I’ve seen you around on BZP and I’m surprised at the high amount of people on the forums. I go as the same name on BZP, Jamescax, but I’m new so I doubt you’ve seen me.

Anyway, glad to see TTV become ever-more professional and ever-more entertaining.

1 Like

Hey man, nice to meet you! Yea, i’m very impressed by the amount of people on here already! A lot of these people I don’t really recognize from BZP, but i’ve seen some names thrown around looking through reddit, tumblr, youtube, etc. Hopefully this site attracts more of those outsiders.

1 Like