Introduce Yourself!

Thanks.

@Leoxandar Uh, yeah. Sure. I’ll go with that.

Hello!
Read the rules, if you haven’t already, and don’t be a scrub!:goat:

1 Like

I have been here since september and I haven’t introduced myself yet, well I talk about me all the time, but anyway

Hello guys, my name is Asriel as you can see just above this post duh, my real name is Jose, Im 17 on june 17 and Im spanish, and there isn’t much else to say, I love bonkle and games,

2 Likes

Hello, @Arsenic. I joined the same way as you did - I started off looking at the Nexo knights and Bionicle 2016 leaks discussion topic, and eventually joined so I could post. I’m not sure I would have joined if not for this masterpiece:

Well, enjoy your stay and hail Denmark.

9 Likes

10 Likes

…It’s beautiful. :cry:

They were the drawings of the toa’s masks made by someone who had seen the images, but had sworn not to share the real images. They line up remarkably well in some cases.

Others… not so much.

@Arsenic I never can look at Lewa’s mask the same. I love it even more now.
EDIT: @TawaOfFire made the drawing, I guess. My apologies for forgetting!

2 Likes

I can’t get over Lewa and Tahu.

1 Like

Acutally, they were made by @TawaOfFire; give credit where it’s deserved, man. :wink:

On the other hand, a big welcome to the boards to all new members!

1 Like

I forgot who originally made the drawings and the photoshops, as the originals I wasn’t a poster yet, and the other one I requested someone made it.
Back on topic:
Welcome, all!

uhhh…
I didn’t make the drawings, some other random dude did
(I just posted a ton of memes involving them)

3 Likes

Oh geez I almost missed the introduction of a new soul for us to cap-er, I mean, a new user to join our friends.

Hi @Arsenic , I’m ninjanicktf, the lord of handsomeness! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and try to avoid scrubs.

3 Likes

Hello @Arsenic and welcome to the boards

We’re all not friends here

3 Likes

Hello. My name is BearerOfBricks(you guys can call me Bearer). I found out about TTV through one of Eljay’s reviews being in my youtube suggestions around a month ago(funny how that works, eh). My favorite show is probably the podcast. I look forward to being here, and thanks for having me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Alright @BearerOfBricks, you sound like a cool fellow. Here’s the [rules] (https://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/rule-index-all-rules-here/9196) for the site. Oh, and don’t forget to take your complimentary Farshtey :gregf:

2 Likes

Not like we have a choice :unamused:
Just kidding. Have a great time here!

Yo.
Don’t be a scrub, and read the rules:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/rule-index-all-rules-here/9196
They’re important.

Hello BearerOfBricks! You should be fine hear so long as you aren’t the BearerOfBadNews.

4 Likes

Wow. You are the BearerOfBadPuns.:sweat:

1 Like

Puh-leeze.