Introduce Yourself!

We are all going to be forgotten. I wasn’t alone.
We are all going to be forgotten. I wasn’t alone.
We are all going to be forgotten. I wasn’t alone.
I wasn’t alone.
I wasn’t alone.
I wasn’t alone.
HAIL DENMARK
/s

If you don’t get it, watch “reviving Bionicle”. You won’t be disappointed.

Anyway, welcome, Bearer!
And remember,

1 Like

Hi i’m Chris, I didn’t know this was a thing until my best friend Atomik (that happy fellow with the master rank) told me it existed. I like lego (duh, I wouldn’t be here otherwise), tanks (if you can show me a good lego tank MOC I will be your best friend… just kidding) and video games. If you only ever identify me as friend of Atomik, i’ll attach a hook under your skull, into your brain and hang you buy it from a tower. If that doesn’t kill you ill rip out every single rib in your body, one by one. Slowly. Please don’t make me need to do that. By! /s

Im a happy person I swear.

5 Likes

welcome chris

hush you

1 Like

Anyway, welcome!

3 Likes

Slightly disturbed you know how that feels. You’ll have to tell me sometime. Its always nice to know how the victim feels before there inevitable death.

1 Like

Bro, I meant I know the feel of wanting to murder people graphically over trivial matters, like grammar.

*Their

*It’s

*by

*I’ll, with caps

*I’ll

*I’m

*Bye

/s

Welcome, and try not to be so aggressive and rude going forward. If you wanna say that stuff, put an “/s” to show sarcasm or joking.
Also, read the rules so your body isn’t found in a back alley without a head.
/s

5 Likes

K. Thanks for the tip! I’ll be sure to rip the heads off grammar nazis. /s
(did I do it right?)

1 Like

I usually skip a line, but I’m not the authority on such things.
Still, be less aggressive so people won’t start to feel like you’re being really rude. Getting flagged is not fun.
Just read the rules, K?

I’ll be sure too. Thanks for telling me know rather than me finding out the hard way.

2 Likes

How to have a bad time here.

Number 1:

Be edgier than a dodecahedron.

8 Likes

Edgy.


Welcome, bodyguard.
Read the rules, don’t be a scrub, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Nice to meet chu, bro! You said you like video games? What console do you have?

Currently I have control of an Xbox 360 (would like to upgrade), a rather terrible PC, a Wii, 3ds and copious apple devices. You?

1 Like

Ah… I only have PS2,3, and 4. I used to have a Wii and an I-pod, but they were sold and broken.

Shame about the Ipods. You own a PS2? Thats rather impressive. does it still work well enough to play old classics?

Well I used to play the original Battlefront series all day, everyday, but I haven’t used it in at least 3 months… I guess I’ll try it out again soon?

Ah battlefront. As in star wars battlefront, correct? If so I have the unending pleasure of owning the PC copy, including the notorious 128 v 128 battles.

1 Like

Hi! I will now be sure to identify you as someone I need to watch out for so I may run away Welcome!

2 Likes

Hello I am the Crusader, still unsure if my profile picture and name is suited for this site but in the meantime cal me well @Crusader. :slight_smile:

8 Likes