Introduce Yourself!

Hi, Crusader!
Don’t be a scrub, and read the rules!
Welcome, you’ll have fun! If you survive…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good day, crusader!
Enjoy your stay, don’t be shy (I would know, it keeps you from ever becoming a master), and be constructive in everything you do.
Also, so you know, /s indicates sarcasm of joking, so when you see it, the person isn’t being serious. If you want to put something in spoilers, use without the 0. If you want to strikethrough some text, use without the 0.
Toodloo.

2 Likes

Nah man, it’s totally fine, we have people all over here with avatars and usernames you wouldn’t expect! :slight_smile:
Enjoy your stay here at the boards
Here’s the rules of the boards here

and here are the Boards How-To Topic

2 Likes

Yeah, Booster…
I was considering a Booster Gold avatar today, and then I remembered you…
:stuck_out_tongue:


And yeah, I mean, Ant Man and his daughter aren’t exactly Bionicle related.

Greetings @Crusader
I feel like it has to do something with Stardust

somebody get the reference

1 Like

Hola Crusader! I am Ninjanicktf, but you can call me ninja. or nick. or tf. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

1 Like

Yo, @Crusader! Welcome to the boards :smile:.

I’m a moderator for the boards, so if you’re ever confused about anything, feel free to PM me.

Also, like @Booster_Gold said, you should read the rules located here. Pay specific attention to the rules on ‘Double Posting’. I’d say your name is probably fine, just don’t go shoutin’ Deus Vult! :stuck_out_tongue:

– Waj

4 Likes

But he does will it

I’ll keep that in mind. :confused:

4 Likes

This is where we introduce ourselves mister altair.

Please use this and have a good time on the boards.

4 Likes

Oh, ok, I totally forgot, sorry! Anyway I am Altair and I’m very happy to join the boards.
I became a Bionicle fan in late (like very late) 2003, my first set being vorahk. I became a collector however when the line ended, first with the intention of collecting all the 2001 sets and then I just kinda expanded from that. I completed my G1collection last year, but I started to get seriously into the story fairly recently (I know basically everything from 2001 to 2005 right now), since I decided to collect the books too. But man, being a collector in Italy is hard, especially with books, but I love my country and the natural and historical wonders we have (one of the reasons I love Bionicle is in fact the link to nature the toa had on mata nui). Aaaand that’s pretty much all the important stuff you guys need to know, I hope to contribute to the discussion in a positive way!
Also G2 is awesome I think.

8 Likes

Noice avatar, bro.

Hey there @Altair ! I’m the lord of weirdness hoping you have fun and avoid scrubs!

1 Like

What are you talking about?

These are the TTV boards.

THE LAND OF SCRUBS

Embrace it.

3 Likes

Don’t be a scrub and read the rules.
Welcome.

Thanks guys!! (and yes, I know, the G2 mask of time’s design is pretty awesome)

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards @Altair

You’re going to have a not so great time here

Why exactly?

@Altair welcome to the boards Altair. It’s really cool to see someone from Italy join the boards. I hope things go well for you here.

1 Like

Same

Here in China, Legos cost nearly double. I feel ya.

So did I when I joined. Now, I have ascended to protectorhood, and am above all that.
/s /s means you are being sarcastic or joking

SAME

Welcome!

2 Likes

Mainly because I can’t find bionicle books and comics for a reasonable price (usually they cost like two dollars but then you look at the shipping costs and… shivers…) but I have to say that the actual sets are not that hard to find or pricy, so it’s mainly because of the “story material”, so I can’t complain all that much.

3 Likes