Welp, I’ve been lurking for a while, so I guess i can introduce myself.
I’m Flashformers, or just Flash.
I got into Bionicle far too late, just as it started to wane in the Mistika-Glatorian years.
Afterwards, I started to delve deeper into the storyline, and finally got truly hooked.
I’m trying to recover a full G1 collection, but that’s probably gonna go nowhere, so I’ll have to be satisfied with my full G2 collections, and my massive pile of spare parts (Hero Factory.)
I MOC, draw, and try to be good at photography (but I still suck.)
So yeah, that’s me! I hope I can have a good time!
Pretty much everything you just said describes me (I also got INTO BIonicle around glatorian, though I have a few sets from before; I got hooked by the story around mistika, but the sets in Glatorian times; I considered getting all G1, but that seems like a bad idea; I almost have a full G2 collection, but since I live in China, It’s not working out (I may never get skull scorpio); I have a ton of HF parts [I actually liked HF, and still do]; I MOC; and I draw. I don’t really take photos though.)
Welcome!
Read the rules and don’t be a scrub.
Hail Denmark.
The name is Sir Pan Wafflecake, and it’s nice to meet you all. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since my birthday in '01 when I got my first set, Toa Onua , and soon after Bohrok Nuhvok. Until recently I didn’t know much about the Bionicle Story except for the Mask of Life movie, and even now I am horribly lost… I did however fall away from bionicle shortly after the Inika sets came out, as I just didn’t care for the style they went with. And now I am trying to revitalize my collection and get in touch with the community.
Welcome to the boards (… ooooor welcome to the jungle I suppose)!!!
I hope you have a great time here.
If you want to try to get into the Bionicle story I suggest you use the reading order that someone posted on the Bionicle category, it helps a lot (also play MNOG if you haven’t already, it’s awesome)