Introduce Yourself!

Probably because he likes to do it

1 Like

^^^^^^

1 Like
 Howdy, im Toa Reiazo. I had found TTV through a Facebook group, lurked for a little while but never posted. I had previously followed the old BioTubers back in 2007 when G1 was still going. I had stayed quiet then, never really contributed to the community, now that G1 and G2 have both come and gone, i see an active community who shares a common interest with something i am very passionate about, i cant help but feel late to the party, but now is as good a time as any to throw my hat in with you lot. I wont be as active as id like to, but little by little id hope to play a proactive role in the community.

cheers all :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

You know, it’s been more than 2 years since I first posted on this topic and now that I’m a moderator, I should probably reintroduce myself

Greetings, I am BioKnight, squire to Lewa and a protector of the mythical island of Mata Nui message boards for The Three Virtues youtube channel

Getting back on topic, I’m a big fan of Bionicle (obviously, why would I be here if I wasn’t) and more recently Technic. I’m also a big fan of racing games (specifically Forza) and coding.

If you ever need help with anything, just feel free to PM me at any time and I’ll be glad to help

8 Likes

I feel like this may be the third time you’ve done this :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nope, only my second. I just checked

2 Likes

Hello! I am… THEANONYMOUS2355

I hath been around the boards for a while now, but I hath created this account at long last. I would prefer not to tell much about myself. Thy could say I would like to be anonymous. There are a few things I will tell yee though. I hath been a fan of TTV for over four years now. I hath been a Bionicle fan even longer. My first set was Berix from 2009. I hope to have an enjoyable time on the message boards.

:smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome man. Hope you enjoy your stay

3 Likes

I thank thee, @LTVmocs.

1 Like

Howdy there no name!
Welcome to these here boards.

Is your Berix still intact?

That’s a funny story. I actual lost his sword, legs, and arms. A few months ago I purchased a new Berix figure off eBay for $3.00. So I have berix, but he doesn’t have any parts my first one had.

1 Like

Hi so am i, what yp how r u?

3 Likes

I’m fine and currently working on some Mocs, yourself?

1 Like

The same surviving the snow,

2 Likes

I’ve been on the site for a couple of years, I like making MOCs but don’t have enough pieces and only have an android to take pictures with. Sometime I write stuff, though I’m pretty bad, and I liked drawing things. I’m also not a certified doctor.

2 Likes

So it has been a while since i actually been on here and i hope i can change that, so i am going to be drawing some bionicle stuff and maybe making mocs (probably not though i want too)
And for those interested i like steven universe, dragon ball, transformers, and Jojo’s bizarre adventure

1 Like

You and I may get along nicely.

1 Like

Ello ladies and gents.

Kini Hawkeye (also known as Hawksrequiem on here I’ve been told) is an old friend of mine since our days on BZP, nearly a decade ago. He asked me to lend a hand with an upcoming project of his on here, so I’ve created an account to help with that. Howdy!

For a little background, I was never a part of TTV, but was around during the real early days of it. Was on BZPC a lot during its peak in 2009; a very interesting time, to say the least. I Think I was offered a guest spot on one of the first podcasts way back then by Kini, but I cant remember for sure anymore =p

Here’s a god awful picture I drew for Mesonak back in those days, for your viewing pleasure.

And here is where I stand today, as an artist. Spent a little while training to be a concept artist, in college now for Graphic novel design. If you’re curious about my artwork, you can view more of it here.

If any of you recognize me from BZP or somewhere else, feel free to say hi! Love catching up with old friends. Any beef I may have had with any of you on BZP in the past I could care less about now, considering the vast majority of said beef would have to have been ten years ago when we were all just a bunch of kids, and I’m more one to forgive and forget then to try and stir the pot anyways.

That’s about all I can think of for now. Have a good evening, everyone!

–Akaku: Master of Flight

10 Likes