Introduce Yourself!

I thank thee, @LTVmocs.

1 Like

Howdy there no name!
Welcome to these here boards.

Is your Berix still intact?

That’s a funny story. I actual lost his sword, legs, and arms. A few months ago I purchased a new Berix figure off eBay for $3.00. So I have berix, but he doesn’t have any parts my first one had.

1 Like

Hi so am i, what yp how r u?

3 Likes

I’m fine and currently working on some Mocs, yourself?

1 Like

The same surviving the snow,

2 Likes

I've been on the site for a couple of years, I like making MOCs but don't have enough pieces and only have an android to take pictures with. Sometime I write stuff, though I'm pretty bad, and I liked drawing things. I'm also not a certified doctor.

2 Likes

So it has been a while since i actually been on here and i hope i can change that, so i am going to be drawing some bionicle stuff and maybe making mocs (probably not though i want too)
And for those interested i like steven universe, dragon ball, transformers, and Jojo's bizarre adventure

1 Like

You and I may get along nicely.

1 Like

Ello ladies and gents.

Kini Hawkeye (also known as Hawksrequiem on here I've been told) is an old friend of mine since our days on BZP, nearly a decade ago. He asked me to lend a hand with an upcoming project of his on here, so I've created an account to help with that. Howdy!

For a little background, I was never a part of TTV, but was around during the real early days of it. Was on BZPC a lot during its peak in 2009; a very interesting time, to say the least. I Think I was offered a guest spot on one of the first podcasts way back then by Kini, but I cant remember for sure anymore =p

Here's a god awful picture I drew for Mesonak back in those days, for your viewing pleasure.

And here is where I stand today, as an artist. Spent a little while training to be a concept artist, in college now for Graphic novel design. If you're curious about my artwork, you can view more of it here.

If any of you recognize me from BZP or somewhere else, feel free to say hi! Love catching up with old friends. Any beef I may have had with any of you on BZP in the past I could care less about now, considering the vast majority of said beef would have to have been ten years ago when we were all just a bunch of kids, and I'm more one to forgive and forget then to try and stir the pot anyways.

That's about all I can think of for now. Have a good evening, everyone!

--Akaku: Master of Flight

10 Likes

Akakuuuuuu heeeeeey man, very long time no see

5 Likes

Hey Invi, it's been ages! I could be completely wrong, but didn't we use to play Halo: Reach together back in the day, in those huge lobbies filled with BZP members? =P

I'm glad to see this whole TTV thing seem to be still going strong even after all this time. Hope you've been doing well!

3 Likes

Things have been going good man. I remember playing with people like UK and stuff but I joined Reach kinda late. I just remember all those good times on the BZPC when I was Mange... :rolling_eyes:

5 Likes

We may have played in one or two matches then! It wasn't until a few months into Halo 4 that I stopped joining a lot of custom games.

Ah but yes though, I remember when you had that name; loved all the fads that were on BZPC. I think this old screenshot I have from back then sums up how things were there pretty well, especially the news feed at the bottom of the text box =P

3 Likes

Excuse me who are you? I don't remember inviting a "Master of Flight" here. Specially not one named after a mask.

~Hawkeye

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

and for the record, i loved that drawing and still do thank you very much >=[

-Mesonak

1 Like

@Kini_Hawkeye:

UH OH

You're making a mistake... I... Uh...

:>

[resist arrest]

@Mesonak: Thank you! =D

I'm honored to hear that. I think I'm long overdue to make an up-to-date version of that picture though, if you don't mind me doing so =P

1 Like

That'd be incredible :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Sah dude. M'names Ben and I've played with bionicles since I was four years old. I'm currently 16 and sometimes I sit down with my legos and I'm like, im probably too old for this, but it's bionicles, so that kind of speaks for itself

3 Likes