Introduce Yourself!

i can already tell by how you talk that you’re gonna be a master

edit
also @Seuss since you’re new i would suggest to do the tutorial, it gives you a silver badge which makes you look more important
you just have to say
@discobot display help
that’ll tell you how
also fun fact adressed at no one in particular (not him), i have a moral objection to pms

4 Likes

@discobot display help

edit: i have been scammed it did not seem to do what he said it would. still confused i guess imma just give up on this whole tutorial thing

you gotsa pm him and say absolutely nothing else (besides what i told you)

i tried that but didnt realize i needed to put the @ in the message the first time. I tried to resend it but now it says it was too similar to my past message I dont know

maybe make a new pm?

Welcome to the boards @Seuss, and please don’t active the Discobot, since you are a Villager right now doesn’t mean you can active it right away.

5 Likes

Ok got it. The other dude just mentioned I could maybe use It for some sort of tutorial and I figured a tutorial might help since I’m new lol. I guess I can’t use the bot anyways that’s just how it be. Thanks for explaining

1 Like

oop my bad

1 Like

Welcome to the boards. Would you be interested in joining the RRR? We’ve got a pretty cool breakroom and we have weekly karaoke.

3 Likes

I dont know what a RRR is or if its a cult or not or if I am able to participate at my current trust level but maybe

2 Likes

Not a cult, that’s the RRR and we welcome all trust levels.

1 Like

but what is an RRR and where do i find it then?

You do not find it. We find you.

it’s a group pm. I’ll add you if you join.

RRR stands for Resurrection Rhyme Regiment.

Winger don’t.

2 Likes

it is

It stands for Resurrection Rhyme Regime

3 Likes

im getting mixed messages and you both appear to have equal levels of trustworthiness panik

3 Likes

we have root beer

5 Likes

There’s always the non partisan option.

You had root beer. It’s ours now.

utterly false

3 Likes

i do like root beer… not my favorite soda tho. got any vanilla coca cola? (RIP orange vanilla)

Yes. We have that.

1 Like