Introduce Yourself!

ruh roh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

l e t ’ s g e t ’ e m

5 Likes

No idea. I was a pretty stupid kid and I was so obsessed about Bonk back then.

2 Likes

First off, welcome back

Second, if you want to change your name, just pm me or one of the other moderators with the new name that you would like and we can change it for you

3 Likes

Well uh… Welcome.

How do you feel now that you’re old and crusty like the rest of me us

8 Likes

It feels odd looking back at my younger self’s peculiar mannerisms. But I have a great career path set for now and I’m excited for life.

6 Likes

Hello I’m The Last Makuta I’ve been lurking this place for a long time and now I’ve finally made myself, an account I look forward to sharing my mocs with the community

11 Likes

(Didn’t see this thread first, otherwise would have done this sooner lol)

Hello, I’m ajjagecko. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since 2008, though recently have dived back into it. Learned of this place when I saw the Nak & Jay podcasts, and excited to be involved in the community and discuss Bionicle!

10 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

5 Likes

Don’t know if I replied here but here I am I guess.

8 Likes

Hello @Fluffsheep, welcome to the boards

6 Likes

Hi. I am a little late, but I am The Chronicler. I just fully embraced my love for Bionicle and have appreciated how civil and chill the TTV community is. It’s really neat that the love for Bionicle is still so strong, but it does make rare masks really expensive and hard to obtain :sweat_smile:

I am genuinely surprised that this nickname was available. I chose this because I am very interested in the future of the Bionicle story. I have never fully been satisfied with how so many loose ends were left in the G1 canon and would kill for a story continuation. If I have enough time this summer, I may take a stab at it myself. No promises though.

Thanks for letting me in to this community! Here’s to a great future!

11 Likes

Yo hey @Chronicler your clone is here

3 Likes

There’s two of us!

2 Likes

Maybe @Chronicler can be the MNOG version on him? :thinking:

3 Likes

Quite a few, really :sweat_smile:

But anyway, welcome to the boards!

7 Likes

Hey the more the better! At least I claimed the canonical Chronicler’s face first :wink:

9 Likes

Hi, I exist, I like bonkles, just made an account yesterday, hello! I dunno what else to say lmao

9 Likes

you sure?

Welcome.

5 Likes

i hope i exist lol

4 Likes