Introduce Yourself!

You already introduced yourself.

4 Likes

okay and

1 Like

I don’t really write at all, I mainly just write down basic scripts for stop motion I don’t make, but I did write a couple of paragraphs for a Bionicle story a while ago, but they weren’t all that good

3 Likes

That’s a great start! I hope I can read some of your scripts and stories sometime.

I’m still getting into writing too. I’ve written a lot poetry but stories are still tricky.

1 Like

Ooh what kind of poetry?, and by ‘scripts’ I mean just a small note of the gist of the stop motion, but I am plan out a story as of now

3 Likes

Started off doing angsty teenager stuff years ago but since then I’ve written poems (free verse and forms) about other stuff too like philosophy, social justice issues, and of course: outlandish humour.

Awesome! I love stop motion. It must take ages. Wallace and Gromit is some of my favourite stop motion.

2 Likes

Hey there I’m EVE! I’ve posted a bit over on lego creations but just discovered this thread :sweat_smile: Right now stud.io is my jam so expect to see more builds shortly including some very exciting rebuilds of classic sets
Some little things about me: I’m trans, my fave colors are pink & turquoise, I love techno and I have a very sweet kitty.

8 Likes

Hey there everyone, the name’s OctoBlitz. (but you can call me “Octo” for short!) I’m a Voice actor, fighting game fan (Skullgirls is my jam, yo!), coinsure of all things Splatoon related, and an absolute FANATIC when it comes to Bionicle! Even though I may not be an expert moc creator, I cannot wait to meet all of you and share some of the voices I can cook up!

10 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

wowza imagine being cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Welcome to the boards!

7 Likes

Weird. I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before.

Anyway, welcome to the boards!

5 Likes

Perhaps in another life, board, or something lol also thank you all for the warm welcomes!

3 Likes

Hey all! Finally found my way here. I’m Barafu. Some may remember me as “TheTallon” from MOCpages. I really like where this board is going and can’t wait to participate in the Community I’ve been a part of since '01.

10 Likes

Hey! I remember you from MP. I was Silverwing. Welcome to the boards!

5 Likes

ok old man

Glad to see another ancient boards member. Makes me feel less alone ;~;

6 Likes

Imagine being lucky enough to grow up with Bionicle g1, sniffs

10 Likes

“A better time. A simpler time.”

5 Likes

same here

1 Like

Hi. I never figured out how to change my username, and it’s been about 5 years since I joined. I’m 17 now, but I still love my Bonks. Good to be back.

(Edit: Wow, it’s been six years since I’ve joined. I’m basically a different person from who I used to be though so I might as well reintroduce myself lol)

11 Likes

wait… so you joined before you had got past the age minimum?

4 Likes