Introduce Yourself!

Nice to meet you!
I am Bukkey, a Japanese-BIONICLE-fan!
sorry to my poor English, but I read guides and try to keep it mind.
In japan, there is few information about BIONICLE. So I interested with this channel!

I look forward to working with you!

9 Likes

Welcome, and nice to meet you to! :smile:

1 Like

I love your mocs from Instagram. Welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:heart:

1 Like

Hi, I’m one of many thousands of happy blue pandas (A. fulgens caeruleum) living in jungles in undisclosed locations across the Indochina Peninsula. I’m closely related to my furry cousins in the Himalayas, the red pandas. I like to explore the world in my freetime using atlases and the internet, as well as building with LEGO. I also like to play chess, which seems kinda strange for a blue panda to do.

11 Likes

Welcome weird creature, to our club!

2 Likes

I believe you mean, The endless void that is the Walmart bargain bin.

3 Likes

Well… I’m back I guess. Somehow managed to get Anniversary for four years despite not even being active half of that lmao t-poses… Yah. Anyways-

Heya! I’m TFM, rusty and depressed and lonely-as-heck but still kickin’. Still a fan of BIONICLE, having dove even further into the isolated-creator-rabbit hole as expected. I’ve now graduated high school (shudders) and I have done more exploration of my psyche then perhaps would have been preferred but eh oh well.

Hobbies include video games (particularly Nintendo), LEGO in general, coding, and roleplaying.

8 Likes

Welcome back to the totally awesome not remotely similar to a vat of boiling acid boards!

4 Likes

Don’t you mean the vat of slime that is you?

2 Likes

So I just realized that I’ve never posted an introduction here… well, better late than never.

Yo! I’m Nogus101, I’m vaugly human, a politician, on the run from the law, and probably lying about 50% of the last 4 things I said.
Anyways, you may now resume your regularly scheduled wasting time on the boards posting. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Alt.
(The pronunciation of the name is “a-ru-to”)
I registered as a member about a month ago and even though I’ve already posted some mocs, I was completely unaware of the existence of this thread. I’m very sorry.
I am a Japanese BIONICLE fan. The treatment of BIONICLE in Japan is a very minor existence in LEGO culture, so I am very happy to be able to interact with fans who are familiar with BIONICLE in this way.
I look forward to working with you in the future.

10 Likes

Hey dude, glad you’re here.

And don’t worry about not posting in this topic right away, I joined 5 years ago and I just posted an introduction.

3 Likes

@Nogus101
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hello, thought I might as well introduce myself, I go by the name of Eilrach almost everywhere I had been lurking for a bit and I wish to get better at make Bionicle Mocs, and I want to get into writing more, so hello boards!

9 Likes

No, you’re winger

8 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Scott and I’ve been a fan of Bionicle for ages. I had no idea G2 Bionicle existed until about 2 years ago. I enjoy making MOCs and I’ve watched probably all of Eljay’s recap reviews. At the moment, my biggest project is trying to write my massive fan-fiction alternate version of the Bionicle 2010 storyline.

@Eilrach What kind of writing do you do? :slight_smile:

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

7 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Thanks! Great username by the way :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a blue panda that lives in a rainforest in Asia.

2 Likes