Introduce Yourself!

I look forward to seeing your work. Welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

Like a corpse.

Welcome to the site!

10 Likes

I have a lot of experience with corpses and yes they kick a lot. (Totally true not a joke)

@LibrarianToa welcome have a good time on here

7 Likes

Hi, just created a profile. Having a renaissance of Bionicle in my life, and want to see MOCs, stories, art, and so much more. Possibly, when I have the courage, show off some of my own MOCs, or even stories! Love to all

11 Likes

welcome to the Walmart bargain bin.

8 Likes

Hello all! I finally joined the forum after lurking around for a bit. I’ve been more active over at BZPower (I formerly went by Iron_Man5) and I wanted to join the club over here particularly to take part in the canon contests that have been going on. :slight_smile:
I have really enjoyed Eljay’s reviews, and I have also enjoyed Meso’s playthrough videos from back in the day.
Looking forward to getting to know a few of you! I plan to share a few of my own MOCs, and I’m eager to hop into a few discussions and maybe start a few of my own.
Cheers all!

10 Likes

Thank you! :grin: But why would I want to escape? I may like it here.

3 Likes

An utter impossibility.

9 Likes

Don’t listening to them, they try made you to worship Ghid since he become a “high emperor.”

5 Likes

Aren’t you the one who gave him the title?

2 Likes

my my wouldn’t that be ironic
@TERIDAX941 welcome to the boards

4 Likes

Thank you! I feel very welcomed already.

2 Likes

It was Kini. He knows his place now. :exx:

Also welcome TERIDAX941, I’m the high emperor, bow before me

8 Likes

Thank you Ghid! Nice to meet you!

13 Likes

I like him already

9 Likes

nice to meet you t-

11 Likes

Please show him your great mercy, Your Majesty :relieved:

8 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’ve been following this forum for a long time, but like TERIDAX941, I’ve only recently decided to join.

I registered here because I never had the chance to talk about Bionicle with other fans in the past, as there is not so much interest in the topic in my country. Plus, I would like to share here my creations for my Fan project that I have been planning for a while.

I first discovered the TTV channel thanks to the first episode of the BIONICLE Autopsy series.

Thank you for having me here! :grinning:

10 Likes

Ok. Welcome on the Message boards.

3 Likes

Ayo, welcome to the site!

5 Likes