Introduce Yourself!

hey there

4 Likes

Thank you all for the welcome! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I’ve been having a bit of a resurgence in interest for Bionicle lately, and so I finally made a TTV account after years of watching their videos.

I’ve been working on some Turaga versions of the Toa Nuva (finished up Tahu and Lewa a few days ago) and plan to create some entries for future canon contests, so I hope to post those soon. On the literary side, I have some outlines for my own version of G3 and a soft reboot/sequel to G1 in the works.

I’m a big fan of all things LEGO, DC, Marvel, Star Wars, and a bit of Gundam, and I’m excited to be able to discuss with you all!

12 Likes

Welcome!

:sunglasses: :100:
Awesome, I think many (Including myself) have finally joined because of the contests and it really is nice place for all sorts of discussion…well as long as you don’t get involved in a debate about what is a good guy build…
Look forward to seeing you around. :gregf:

4 Likes

here we go

1 Like

be warned
you may not survive

Lol, this is a joke. Welcome to the boards.

4 Likes

hello everyone!

my name is Tai and i’ve been recently getting back into bionicles, so i figured why not finally join the TTV message boards? since apparently this is where the community is these days or something.

i first found TTV through eljay’s reviews some five years back, during my first of three “getting back into bionicles” phases - the first and second of which saw me create many MOCs, and this third one is no exception, along with putting finishing touches on the older ones (and who knows, maybe i’ll even post some of them :3 )

i hope to have lots of fun talking to you fine people here! or then again i might be too shy to talk and eventually forget to. we’ll see :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Welcome, glad to have you here.

3 Likes

Hello, welcome to the boards!

3 Likes

Well, I’m not the only new guy anymore! Welcome all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Statistically most people are on reddit (30,000 or so members) or Discord but personally I think the boards here have a more intuitive layout and better moderating that suits Moc posting and chatting etc.

Anyways welcome to, as some put it: “The burning dumpster fire!”

7 Likes

Welcome, can’t wait to see your builds

3 Likes

Somehow

Somehow you used “reddit” and “burning dumpster fire” in the same post and they were not at all referencing one another.

Amazing.

But for real, I’d say the boards are the best BIONICLE community out there, cause TTV actually cares about integrity and upholding the idea that BIONICLE was a toy for all ages.

9 Likes

ttv is the worst bionicle ever they didn’t approve of my spicy meso fanfic

(believe me ttv is the best by far, the rest don’t hold a candle to this forum)

8 Likes

The trials begin

3 minutes remain.

Do you liek borger?

What texture is water?

Welcome to the Walmart bargain bin
The three virtues message board. It’s always great to see new users.

3 Likes

Link pls

Hey I’m Toa Jala. I’m a long-time editor of BS01, under the same name. I’m not too familiar with TTV, to be honest. I joined TTV to vote in the Toa Hagah canonization contest, but I hope to get involved with the community over time.

I do have a question, however: how do I start my own topics? Do Villagers have that ability, or do I need to be a higher trust level? Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

Hiya, welcome! I figured you were probably involved with BS01, based on some of your posts I’ve seen already.

You can make posts from the Categories page (the page you’re taken to when you pull up the site), with the blue circle in the lower right corner. Villagers are able to make topics, yes. You can see the full abilities for each trust level here. (although they are slightly outdated)

5 Likes

Ah, I see it now. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes