Introduce Yourself!

I would say welcome but you’ve been here for a while now…
anyway enjoy your time here

6 Likes

Forgot about this, probably should’ve done it sooner since I’ve been here for a little while :sweat_smile:

Hi! My username is Synonymforexpd, but you can call me Skye. I’m your local nobody Lego fangirl. My most exposure to TTV are the Top 10 and Bionicle Autopsy videos honestly. I heard about the canon contests being hosted here and joined to either vote/enter starting with the Hagah contest.

I’d love to start getting more involved with parts of the Bionicle community such as this, I can’t say I’ve been a lifelong fan (only got really invested last year) but I’d love to stick around! I’m a bit shy, but you’ll probably see me around here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

4 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to our club, new girl!

2 Likes

Welcome to the place where hopes and dreams go to die.

What is the capital of Paris?

1 Like

Baguette

well then hey, zorks!

1 Like

heh
that it does
welcome to the boards

3 Likes

Welcome to the party! Do any MOCs or more of a lore guy?

2 Likes

both! as soon as ican i’ll post my Mocs!

3 Likes

My name is Voidwalker or simply Void, i was introduced to bionicle through, of all the crap in the universe gen2, specifically lewa and i’ve loved the franchise ever since!

8 Likes

welcome

3 Likes

welcome voidwalker!

1 Like

Probably a bit late to this party but it’s all good.
So I’m Alucus, long time bionicle fan. I was a pretty big fan throughout G1 and built a decent amount of frankly pretty meh mocs.
Lost interest once G1 ended but my interest has been rekindled in a big way.
I’m currently in the process of rebuilding all ofy sets from the massive parts bin that I recently pulled out. Planning to sell them once I’m done for some extra cash.
So for now all of my new mocs are being done in studio.

I’m also hugely into the lore and story as well. Currently working on a moc series that incorporates a lot of the cannon plot into the back story too.

Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hey there

4 Likes

ooh! i saw you on BZpower as well!

3 Likes

Yeah BZpower is pretty dead for the most part lol we seem to be 2 of the only people even remotely active right now.

6 Likes

Welcome! I just have one question.

What is the quickest way to drain a waterlogged bouncy castle?

This will go towards your overall grade.

1 Like

This is the most random question I have ever had lol.
If it’s on the inside then turn off the pump, unplug it and let as much water as possible tip out while it’s inflated then drain any excess after.
If it’s on the outside then leave it out in the sun and let it evaporate I guess.

10 Likes