Introduce Yourself!

Yay! Dinosaurs!

1 Like

It’s probably going to take a bit to get used to this different forum layout, but I think I’ll have a good time on here.

1 Like

I AM THE GREAT SQUEAVERKING!!! I found TTV when looking for a Bionicle Minecraft crossover. I saw Biocraft and decided to watch it. It wasn’t until the podcast 72 I think I watched an ENTIRE podcast. I loved it, and it was very funny so I subscribed. My favorite show was On Ebay Today, and it’s now the podcast because it is just so random, awesome, news, funny, and people who love Bionicle like me

4 Likes

It’s you!

About time the lord of squeakers joined the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hey! It’s Dan or DTinagliaStudios! I was a Bionicle fan ever since 2003 when I picked up my first Rakshi - Guurakh! I’m a big Chima fan, but I’m TOTALLY gonna be shifting back to Bionicle now! YES!

2 Likes

lol, mac

who doesn’t. This is going to be better, it will * pats mac on the back *

1 Like

+Self Esteem
-Sadness
+Motivation

Yay.

2 Likes

What? No, those videos were 100% true, everything TheThreeVirtues said in them are historically accurate, because he said so.

3 Likes

hi I am potao also know as potatowarlord I am not a rip off potato cause potao is the potato race so don’t you dare call me a knockoff potato or I will dismantle you!

3 Likes

Hey, my name is Biological Chronicler, but you can call me Chronicler. Or, you can call me by my Custom Bionicle username, BIONICLEToa (BT for short)

Me and my brother, ToaKylerak, have been fans of BIONICLE for as long as we can remember. My first set was Tohunga Huki, and he has been my favorite character ever since.

I started really getting into the BIONICLE story around 2004, but it was not until 2006 where I constantly began following the story. I got the last two BIONICLE comics in 2010, so I knew the story had ended, but I still played with my BIONICLEs there afterword.

I became a member of the Custom Bionicle Wiki in September of 2014, where I worked on my first fanon story: Mask of Power. I still write there today, and I currently am working on my second story, The Chronicles of Fa, and other projects and stories.

I discovered TTV when I was browsing YouTube for BIONICLE videos, and I came across one of the Recap Reviews of the Toa Mata. I instantly loved it, and I subscribed to the channel, mostly because I liked the podcasts, the Recap Reviews, BIONICLE autopsy, and many other shows on there. (To be honest, I like all the members of the TTV shows. You guys rock!)

Anyways, I thought becoming a member here would be cool, too. But I think I already am addicted to the site…

1 Like

Hi Everyone My Name’s Dave. I know some of you know me. I’m 3rdeye88 on Deviantart, Flickr, Youtube, everywhere pretty much. I’m a MOCer primarily but I’m trying to get more involved in the community.

I learned about TTV about a year ago but have recently been following more closely and so of course they plugged the board and I checked it out. So far I really dig it and hope to stick around(coughunlinkeEurobrickscough).

My favorite show… Hmmmmm…I really liked Bionicle Autopsy. So I’ll say that one. But its not a totally fair assessment as I’m not that familiar with all the shows. But I took the time to watch that one. So yeah. :smiley:

2 Likes

Salutations my good sirs and madames. The name by which I am referred to is fangface though others would know me as Reptor or ABSTAINER14.
The show by which I show most interest is BIONICLE Autopsy.

1 Like

Hi, I am Bitl, I like Bionicle and I make/play video games. And I do other stuff.

1 Like

Hello people. My name is Jack, or miserax4 if you must. You may see me as a very dynamic person. Though mostly through text I may seem very consistent in the behavior and beliefs. But that’s a different story in the real world. I don’t really know what else to say, your probably uninterested about me but if you are I’m open to almost all questions, ask at your own risk and convenience. Anyways, On Ebay Today is easily my favorite show due to the sarcastical humor presented by Venom. Autopsy is good as well because I like analytical looks at things I like, though sometimes things need to just be accepted and enjoyed, oddly I found it suprisingly entertaining to watch an in-depth of bionicle. I like alot of hobbies thus the Jack of All Trades, it’s hard to find regular things that I willhate (Let’s not make that a challenge…). I hope I will be able to provide interesting, entertaining, and intellectual arguements for you all.

3 Likes

Hey I’m Tuma! aka The Mighty Tuma, aka Lhikan’s Hau (yes the rumors are true about the mask/me)

Well, I found TTV through the BS01 podcast actually and at first I thought TTV was a joke of a podcast (due to the unprofessionalism’ish episodes early on) but now I’m on the TTV band wagon and Hype train all the way!!!

7 Likes

Hello Y’all! I’m Helryx08, and I have watched TTV for… about a year now, I think. I have been a Bionicle fan since my first set, Toa Metru Matau.

1 Like

G’day, G’Day.

I’m your friendly local Warhammer 40,000 fan who grew up collecting Bionicle and found this place riding the coat tails of the Bionicle 2015… Thing.

Which I really hope isn’t done yet.

I WANT to keep going on my massive nostalgia trip and get back into this glorious franchise!

Personality wise, I’m fairly quiet but I did get an award back when I graduated high school for stating my mind in the most blunt, direct and politically incorrect manner possible, so if I say something that offends, I probably didn’t mean it, I just suck at being delicate.

To the TTV staff: Read your rules and regs and I’ve got to hand it to you for having the most honest set of guidelines I’ve ever seen. And they’re explained, which I’m pretty sure is unique.

Steering back to safer waters, I’m also a fanfiction author, but I’ve never tried my hand at Bionicle fanfiction mostly because I never saw a reason.
Most of my stuff is Mass Effect, Warhammer and Temeraire.

However, recently while wandering the archives of my favourite stomping ground, Fanfiction .Net, I found that 90% of Bionicle fanfiction is Toa Mata shipping, self inserts and kind of needs some TLC. Or something of Hammerhand or The Last Spartan quality.
So, in future after I’ve finished some stuff I should probably get around to finishing (yes, I have a tendency to procrastinate. So do a lot of other FF Authors.) I may turn my attention to doing some Bionicle crossovers, or maybe post some prompts for other bored\enterprising authors to fill.

Beyond that?

First Bionicle set I ever got was Lewa Mata, I have got roughly 80% of all the sets, only years I didn’t get any sets were 2009 and 2010.
Only reason I don’t have all the books is because I have only ever been able to find the first four.
The only movie I haven’t seen was the most recent one.

And now I’m out of stuff to add, here’s hoping we can all get along with no unpleasantness.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Damian from Australia. I’ve loved Bionicle since 2003, my first set being the Rahkshi Turahk. My Favourite themes are Bionicle (obviously), Star Wars, The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings and that obscure Dinosaur theme from 2001. Aside from Lego, I spend my time playing Pokemon competitively, listening to music, playing drums, playing video games and being educated. I consider myself a completionist (imma getin all da cheevments n trophies) and my favourite game is Halo 2.

I’ve been watching TTV for about 10 months now but I’ve only just become truly interested in their channel since the leak.

# lol bionikl 4 lyf get rekt hero faktri

5 Likes

Another Australian!

Yay!

So far, of what I know the Australian count is 3. (Toa of Shadows, You and myself.)

3 Likes

We’re building up the Aussie empire here. Once its large enough we can protest for Lego to lower their Australian prices. Paying double is not cool.

2 Likes