Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Echo.” man. My parents are ao unoriginal. Wait. Were.

1 Like

“Nice to meet you.” He stretches. “Ehhhhhhhhhhhh…I’m bored.” He says.

Lorens finds it delicious

“Likewise. To both statements.”

“Any ideas as to what to do?” Runa asks. "I mean, we could explore the island, or spar, or if you have another idea, shoot.

Ike walks around by himself Step one. Insert myself in. Step two. Not that type of insert before you guys say anything.
Oswald sighs We weren’t planning. We’re just fake afterall
Ideruba We’re real enough to him
Lily grins Ouch. Edge lord over here

Ike sighs and shakes his head Let me just think to myself and do stupid things

Helias walks around the beach there has to be a normal person here somewhere He finds Lyren. “Hey!” he says waving towards her.

@jayzor17

Lorens enjoys his meal and clap his hands. He mutters something in his strange language and continues walking.

“Im down for a good fight.”

Ooc i love how this is exactly what they did in smarp.

Lyren glances over her shoulder. Oh, yay, another one. And this one has magic?Interesting.

She waves back. “Hello. I guess you’re going to join us too?”

“Okay.” He says. His foot shifts upon the sand, and the claw gauntlet on his left forearm shoots out, and a ball of green energy fills his right hand. “Let’s go.”

“Yeah, y’know everyone else here is really nice, but I’d kind of rather be around people that have some flesh.” Helias looks down at her. “Wow you are tiny”

She gives him a faux-sweet smile. “Why thank you for pointing that out. I never knew!”

“So, uh, where are you from?”

Lorens walks towards the center of the island, he hopes to see the highest point from there, so he can go there.

He sees a tall mountain.

Lorens leaves a trail behind him, by cutting trees and rock with his large broadswords.
He heads towards the mountain.

OOC: Relative size of swords

[quote=“Jcton, post:11, topic:43863”]
Appearance:

[/quote]

“Whenever you’re ready” He draws his axe

Runa starts to circle Echo as the ball of energy shifts into the shape of a scythe.

OOC: What’ve I missed?