Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I worked for a makuta for a bit. I was a villain.”

OOC: I have Emperor in the Scrapyard, which I think might be near where Darkseid and Doraxus (@Toa_Vladin) might be.

@Jcton “We all makes mistakes in life but you can only change if you’re willing to do something about the problem!” Valduk happily gives him a motivational speech

OOC: What is his intent towards Darkseid ?

'Who said I thought that as a mistake? I loved being the villain and I still do what I love."

1 Like

Ooc- it was great also sorry i was sleeping i just woke up fifteen minutes ago

Ic- “indeed we shall” he smiles

1 Like

@Jcton “Well then ignore what I said, Keep your dreams alive!” Valduk says still happy

@BrokenAxels Azure grabs his hand again rushing into the scrapyard.
OOC: Lucky! I didn’t get much sleep this morning.

1 Like

Ooc- i stood up until three and woke up at 11 45 but i wake up a lot in the middle of the night so

yeah

Ic- Echo runs with her, having to slow down a bit to stay at her pace

1 Like

OOC: He hasn’t met Darkseid yet

1 Like

“Really? Should I try to destroy everything here?”

1 Like

OOC: Happens to me too sometimes, Probably nothing to worry about! Also thought of signing up for Okotan adventures with you know who.

@BrokenAxels “So how about that rematch?” She asks Echo smiling at him.

@Jcton “Well, that wasn’t really what I meant.” Valduk calmly explains to Symphony

2 Likes

Ooc- dew it

Ic- echo looks down at her “you’re on, half pint”

2 Likes

“Why not?” He tilts his head.

OOC: Btw have you seen this [spoiler]http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/azure-rouge-mini-mayhem-from-the-north-version-2/44742[/spoiler]

@Jcton “By the locks of it someone lives here.” He said pointing at the scrap pile with a door

@BrokenAxels “What!?” She said

1 Like

“As if I care.”

1 Like

@Jcton “Well, nobody can’t say I didn’t try to stop you!” Valduk lets out

Symphony laughs, “Sadly I’ve been cursed without that ability to destroy, the only I could do is stab stuff, with my knife and sword.” His side-sword and favorite knife are not on his body.

“I was joking and called you short” He laughs, motioning to the fact he was well over two and a half feet taller than her “But i’m down for the rematch, if you are”

Emperor finishes equipping the limbs with various weapons and equipment, and begins attaching armor to the limbs.

@Jcton “Well, Sad to hear that, later!” he replies walking away

@BrokenAxels “Oh… Well clumsy, now it’s on!” she said readying her shurikens while running to the side