Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

About this time, Coron sees him while in the clearing in the jungle, and Coron is accompanied by Inverse and the Toa known as Lync.

Death steps back after seeing Hel’rion. “Ah, so this isn’t a deserted island then.” He turns around to see Coron and Lync.

The blob-like being feels ignored…

The cold being goes to sleep.

Hel’rion looks in Deaths(@Toa_Distraxx) direction looking at the other beings(@Runa, @Kirathel, @jayzor17) “So, looks like we got company.” He says to Death. “And a Toa none the less.” He grunts

Hepohepo turns to him. “Sorry, buddy, I’m busy. I’ll talk to you later.” He pats the blob’s head and turns back, waiting to hear the other side of the story. (@Omega_Tahu )

The blob-like being smiles,
“OK! I’m Unexpected by the way.”

Corruption.

“oh. it’s nothing i guess”

1 Like

Azure looks at him “You sure?” she asks, throwing another log at the fire.

Echo nods quietly. “you’re singing was good.”

1 Like

“Yeah, thanks again btw.” she says, “I don’t usually sing in public but it’s nice to hear that you liked it!” she explains happily giving him a smile.

Lync continues to sit in her tree, more focused on the wind than the surrounding world.

Lorens wakes, he lies in the bed for a bit.

Cadidus still sleeps.

Symphony walks through the cavern he walks through his halls to the meeting room with the locked door. Symphony disappears walking towards it. He is inside the vault.

The cold being walks around on the northern mountain range.

Antama sees the mountain and lands near the top, he calls for the owner.

Unexpected watches Hepohepo. He seems happy and childish.
(@Runa)

“He attacked us without reason. We told him to stop, yet he continued with deadly force, and so we responded with deadly force.”

You are drones, robots. You have no life force.
At first, I only wished to consume the snack that was the artificial island, but after explaining such you continued to attempt to stop me, despite your false projections of a feast. I just chose to prevent your own attempts at my removal.

“We are very much sentient, thank you very much.”

“So you thought they’d accept you eating the very land they’re on?” Hepohepo asked. He then turned to the drones. “I feel like that’s not all I’m here for. Who do you work for?”

“Our leader, Eric.”

The bolt of energy continues to strike down in the charred forest.

I saw no reason for why not. They’re obviously agents of corruption in some form or another due to my feast being detected across their location, and the trails of such which I could feel surrounding themselves and their area… unless it was another who did such to knock of my trail… this may be a case of unfortunate, for you drones, misinterpreting of the situation.” Corruption said as he pondered, adding, “Sentience has nothing to do with life force or the recognition as a living species. Trust me when I say universes where ones such as yourself are considered more than disposable tools are few, and many of those last for the smallest of times before they re-collapse back into war and death over the belief that ones such as you can ever be truly alive. Or else your kind chooses to murder everyone else due to your beliefs of being superior life forms. Give it a few millennia, it’ll happen.

“And where might this Eric be?” Hepohepo says before turning to corruption. “Maybe because they were, oh I don’t know, living on it?”

1 Like