Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

The tablet in the storage continues to blink a red light, until it runs out of power.
The other eleven tablets are waiting for their users.

Symphony discusses with Antama,
“Your son is currently in my base, you are looking for him. I want to protect the weak and level the power levels here. I need your help.”

Antama nods,
“I’ll join you, but only if you protect my son.”

Symphony replies,
“Deal.”

The matoran shrugs. “More like the unfortunate.”

“Why not go back and have the rest go through?”

“We can’t go back, it stops us at our arms.”

“so you can’t go back to the tower and retrace your steps from there?”

“There is the exit, but most of us can’t stand leaving the others behind. Eventually they collapse though, but them it’s doubtful they can survive the rest of the Tower.”

“I’ve provided a solution, but I haven’t the time.” He told them, heading towards the exit

A door exists

He goes through it

Arsenal walks around and eventually comes across the charred forest, along with the outline of the monolith in it. He walks closer to inspect it.

Other could be seen right by the monolith, unconscious.

He enters a room with 3 new doors, labelled “Rahi”

Arsenal sees this, decides to leave it alone, and walks closer to the monolith.

1 Like

“Rahi?” It asked, entering the one to his right

The body flinches.

The eleven tablets rest in their craters, spread throughout the island.

Lorens gets up from his bed, he looks around the dark room and grabs a nearby torch.
He looks at Candidus and looks for Caeruleus. He doesn’t find Caeruleus only his two Tomes are on his bed.

@Omega_Tahu Valdul looks at the draone, “Melee attacks, please” He says, It wont work if you shoot me!" He concludes

@KAI_BORG “Okay,” Tarkur says, “Have there been casualties?” He continues, “Could be good to know now that the enemy launches blast from the sky.” He concluded.

“Yep, killed this weirdo who kept trying to break my armour… did prove himself useful in the end though, managed to destroy about 20 of those drones at once before the crater shot hit.” Kore replied as Kelratz started to fiddle with some of the items scattered around.

He entered a room with a abnormally large (about a meter tall) and sleeping protodite, as well as a large stone door connected to a scale, a equally large and empty platter on the other side of the room.[quote=“Tarkur, post:6708, topic:43892”]
Valdul looks at the draone, “Melee attacks, please” He says, It wont work if you shoot me!" He concludes
[/quote]

The drone nears him and pulls back a fist, waiting for a signal.

Valduk blocks the attack and temporarily grew stronger, He readied a counter attack with his hammer saying “The hammer strikes, The flames awake” suddebly two elementals stood besides him both each the size of a toa, They attack together.

The drone moves away and avoids the attack. “Can you describe in detail how that ability works?”