Island of Mystery: The Insanity Chapter

V: “Tarkur?”
A: “Yeah.”
V: “Where is he?”
A: “Inside that building. Are you going to help us.”
Vladin sighed.
V: “All right, I’m coming.”
And he followed her to the building and entered in the room where Tarkur was, with his arms folded at his chest. @Tarkur

OOC: Wasn’t the scrapyard blown into a giant pit in the ground?

“Don’t know”/s

Azure continued walking towards the scrapyard.

Bernard waited in the cave. Tarkur waited for a response.

Vladin seemed a little… different. His overall armor was smoother, but it was resembling the same person. He was standing in front of Tarkur, with the arms folded at his chest. He sighed, and said:
“All right, what is your problem?”

“First off it isn’t my problem as it is Athena here that got Bernard captured by a Makuta and whether or not we will need to wait for the rest to make a decision” he says

@KAI_BORG, @Toa_Vladin

A: “My fault?! I was just wanting to search for my brother!”
V: “I saw your brother he is walking in the jungle.”
A: “Oh! Good to know, thanks!”
V: “No problem. Now, to be serious. If this… Bernard?.. was captured by a Makuta, then A. He is dead, or B. He will die soon. I recommend you to think at a quicker plan, than waiting.”
Vladin said, a little uninterested. He had no idea who this Bernard is, but he wasn’t the biggest fan of helping rescue him.
A: “We can call for Rena? Or Vlad?”
OOC: I don’t think the @KAI_BORG is playing this anymore or if he have time to play.

“Fine… but our deaths are on your head.” Tarkur says before leaving the room. After a good 10 minutes he returned with Keltraz portal gun. “Let’s do this then but just as a side note this whole thing could be a trap considering how Athena came and told me all of this under the Makutas control.” He concluded.

“I think I can lead you and a human. Plus, I think he controlled Athena because she is an inferior being. No offense.” He said to Athena. She nodded like she was OK with her remark. Vladin turned his head to Tarkur. “One more thing: I don’t think we need the portal gun. Plus, we need more help. How about we go and ask Rena and Vlad?”

@Omega_Tahu Assassin was bored. He was staying in the spot where the Doom Viper was usually spawning. He was staying there for a lot of time already, and he was sick of it. He tried to think at everything that was happening around him. The door was covered in Visorak web. His sword of disintegration wasn’t working. There were about 7 or 8 Visoraks walking around, not attacking him, and there was a Doom Viper that was spawning from time to time.
He had to get rid of the web, but he tried in any way possible. Wait! He suddenly had an idea. He remember that, in a different Bionicle Universe, he have learned about multiple Rahi, including the Doom Viper. It’s venom was one of the most dangerous in the whole multiverse, being able to kill any living person or animal that was touching it. It’s breath, however, was so venomous that it was able to weak the Visorak web.
With no hesitation, Assassin took a piece of rope from his bag and waited for the next Doom Viper to spawn. When this happened, he took it by one of it’s necks, tied up the tail and the six necks, and went to the door. He raised his hand, so that the six heads were now closer of the web, so that the toxic breath could come close to the web, and waited for results.

OOC: I don’t believe the adaptive armor let’s you change your mask to whatever you want just saying, I’m going offline for a bit so I have not time to fact check that but I suggest checking biosector01 before making in game decisions if it’s something specific like this.

OOC: I remember Omega Tahu doing something similar in the first rp but if this doesn’t work we can easily fix that.
IC: V: “So? Are you coming? We need to find Rena.”

OOC: The adaptive armor doesn’t change Kanohi. You can either do that by physically removing your mask and replacing it with a new one, or placing your spare masks in a suva, at which point you can switch between them mentally.

IC: Lauren slowly picks her way down from the cave. Her eyes and mind are sore from all the new information to process, and she only has one conclusion as of yet: “This place is weird.”

1 Like

OOC: OK, I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Candidus takes some of the meal and eats it himself.

“I was only being cautious but anyhow let’s go.” Tarkur responds with Keltraz portal gun in hand.

“All right. But first, let me remember where Rena is… I haven’t seen her in a while…”
He tried to think at where Rena could be.

Tarkur holds a portal open waiting for Vladin to think.

After three minutes, Vladin gave up.
“No. I don’t know where she is. If I recall correctly, last time I saw her was when you were laughing that I couldn’t use the Space Stone.”
He said, looking at Tarkur.

Tarkur don’t seem to recall that particular part of the story tho he do remember them arguing about it, “I didn’t laugh but I remember that there was a little fight about whether it worked or not.” Tarkur states in a defensive tone.

“And then you started to laugh and joke when I was trying to enter in the portal, not to mention that you didn’t believed that the Stone exists or that it has powers at all.”
Vladin said, rolling his hand in the air.
“Well, the last thing happened before she came with it, so that’s understandable.”

“Seems like you’ve been building up quite a grudge over such a little thing as a magical rock.” Tarkur concludes, he wasn’t very interested in continuing the discussion.

“Dude! I almost died for it!”
Vladin face palmed and sighed.
“But you’re right. It’s not time to talk about this. I can’t remember for now where would Rena be. And I don’t think that Vlad is a priority.”
“But he is my brother.”
“And we will pick him up as well, bu not now. Tarkur: do you know anybody on this island that could help us?”
OOC: Preferably someone who is online/was online in the last one or two days?