Isolace

I understand it to just be the internet at work but that does not mean that everyone needs to be that way.

@StSc

There is no good MOCs or bad MOCs…it is just what different people like. it is a matter of OPINION…so Ghost8o can like it!

See above.

the MOC may look fine to him but not to you. and that is FINE! if he likes it as it is then good for him! he made a good MOC because HE IS HAPPY WITH IT. if you are not then that does not mean his MOC is bad! it just means he likes different things then you.

go tell that to a gorilla.

1 Like

I already adressed my opinions to him, you have no need to defend my moc.

3 Likes

I see. I was just addressing my own opinions.

you are restating what I have already stated

3 Likes

Maybe I am. but I was also saying what I think.

Okay first off none of my critiques where offensive. It was a friendly argument I was having with Mr. Pot8o

:unamused: Why are you screaming this at me when I already know it? I gave a critique Pot8o disagreed and I gave an explanation to why I believe I was right.

You Clearly didn’t read my critique. I stated that when proportions are manipulated to give the MOC more character and to project they’re fighting style it works. Similar to how Onua (And gorillas) have weird proportions.

So please stop pointing fingers at people like where devils when you don’t even think about they’re saying.

2 Likes

I seem to be a bit late to the party.

and

No one is right other then the creator of the MOC.

1 Like

he was right in his opinion
I am right in my opinion
I easily could have said I agree, but that wasn’t the case

No, there can be people who are right, other then the creator

2 Likes

Indeed. sorry about that.

so in short.

No one is wrong and no one is right. know lets stop this stupid argument.

She looks a tad bit too cluttered. All of the extra armour add-ons and his short limbs give off the impression of a really bunched up look. A good way to fix that without removing any components with be to streamline the colour scheme. Gold is a very strong colour, so replacing that with, let’s say, trans light blue and a white chest piece might serve the moc better.
Proportions are alright, you could make his shins a bit longer, though

Otherwise, solid moc. 8/10. I’m not too crazy about his helmet dealy, and neither am I very fond of his weapons, but he cew.

I disagree.

I will not be continuing this argument so @Ghost8o doesn’t become a argument filled battle ground.

But first I’ll ask you this.
I left my critiques because I wanted this MOC to be as good as it could be so that I could be able to give it a 10/10. That’s always my end goal. I would never give a critique if I didn’t want the creator to be happy.

So I ask you, how where my critiques mean or insulting if my intention was to help a friend?

Bye

1 Like

;_;

I removed the one on the chest

I dunno
I prefer the gold
trans colours do better when they are used sparingly

3 Likes

We have ended this on good terms or so I would like to believe. I can see what it is you mean and I guess we all were trying to be the peace-maker.

and my argument was not only on this MOC…but on CelticSpartans as well…

good day.

1 Like

if I were you, I’d leave the moderating to the mods.
you turned the conversation into an argument, with everyone on the same side but you.
your entire argument was pointless here because no one was taking offense.
if you want to defend celtic, do so in his topic.

@Ghost8o,
I actually think the proportions are fine.
the head(mask) looks good
the color balance is out of wack, too much white on the legs, or too much gold on the torso, and if the gold is armour than the layering is messed up on the legs.
otherwise I like it.

6 Likes

I am sorry for my mistake. and yes…most of it was to defend celtic.

Screw you

You went through all that spam, trouble, and aggrivated both me and StSC just to defend someone on a different topic.

EDIT: I am salty, will probably remove that later, but man I am I unhappy now.

6 Likes

I believed that the same thing was going on here. so I posted here.

Alright bucko, we understand. Just don’t do it again.

2 Likes

it wasn’t
I cleared up that it wasn’t
and you had to post something

DISCUSSION IS OVER NOW

ITS GETTING SPAMMY AND OFFTOPIC

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS MORE, MAKE A PM

7 Likes