JANG's BIONICLE G2 Reviews

JANGBRiCKS has began uploading top-quality BIONICLE G2 Reviews. Check them out if you haven’t already:

EDIT: Here’s JANG BIONICLE 2015 Playlist that should be constantly updated as he publishes reviews. Enjoy:

14 Likes

Not even Eljay can resist trying to top these…

10 Likes

I mean, BZP couldn’t top them so…

4 Likes

@Ekorak, @ToaVuhii, wait what? Is this some kinda inside joke I’m not getting?

The BZP reviews of the protectors were mostly not good.

9 Likes

Thought as much. I still don’t get Ekorak’s comment though. Is he implying that @Eljay will attempt to create reviews that are better then JANG’s? (even when Eljay said himself that such a feat would be impossible)

3 Likes

Yes.

I’m just saying Eljay had better try his best to not be overshadowed =)

2 Likes

Dont remind me…

2 Likes

JANG’s reviews are quite enjoyable.

7 Likes

At least Eljay starts his Review videos with opening skits. But I agree with the fact that Eljay has some stiff competition. Granted JANG does review videos on all LEGO sets, not just BIONICLE; not to mention that occasionally posts videos on his MOCs, which I find interesting. Heck, JANG posts at least one video on his channel every day.

But back to Eljay’s Recent Review (Yes, you read it correctly). Unlike his Recap Reviews, his Recent Reviews on the 2015 sets is not weekly. And, remember, Eljay doesn’t have all the sets at the time of my post. To be honest, I don’t think anyone has all the sets yet. And it is worth noting that Eljay didn’t say “See you all next week” in his Recent Review on the Protector of Jungle set. Regardless on when he will post his next Recent Review video (not that I’m asking), I’m sure that Eljay will get all the 2015 sets soon enough. After all, you can’t do a set review video if you don’t have it yet.

1 Like

I’m sure I recall someone who does, but even if I remember incorrectly, surely someone found a way.

I watched the PoJ review just for the skit. And

And…?

And then I quit watching, cause I have a self-rule about not watching reviews of BIONICLE sets I don’t have yet.

1 Like

Doesn’t that kinda defeat the purpose of watching reviews?

3 Likes

Well, maybe, but I prefer to be surprised about a set when I get it. Figure out the mysteries of the build, see new pieces, figure out the new blasters, etc. Also, that rule only applies to Constraction sets.

Besides, if that defeated the purpose, Eljay’s old Recap Reviews are almost pointless, right? Yet those are still popular enough.

2 Likes

This was posted a while ago.

6 Likes

The handle on the back gives me 2001 vibes

Actually, ignoring the fact that it is built rom ccbs, it all does.

5 Likes

JANG makes the best LEGO reviews on Youtube. Period. The amount of resources he has is incredible, and his reviews always have such high quality these days. And his job gets him so much money that its crazy. JANG is definately one of the best Youtubers.

1 Like

UPDATE: I just added a link to the JANG’s Gen2 Review playlist to the original post. I recommend keeping an eye on that if (for some unfathomable reason) you don’t feel like subscribing to him on YouTube.

In case you missed it, JANG has finished all his G2 reviews and has started making overview videos:

5 Likes

JANGBRiCKS has recently published an in depth comparison of BIONICLE Toa figures over the years - including G2. I think it merits at least some discussion.

6 Likes