Jayfa's New Legs

Mah boi Jayfa’s finally gone under some leg maintinence, behold:

Jayfa’s brand spankin new legs

Front and side views

And heres a bunch of shots with Jayfa wielding all his weapon configurations on his new legs (they allow for much more dynamic posing)

DEM CALVES

If you wanna compare these to the original, then here’s a link to the original topic:

46 Likes

I love how mechanical the build is all the parts feel like they’re actually working in tandem with eachother.

Very angelic 9/10

1 Like

Glad you like it my dude

1 Like

Phenomenal bro ! 11/10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers man :slight_smile:

Dude he’s my favorite of your bunch

1 Like

Funny that, he’s my favourite too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is pretty amazing. Is he fragile? Because if those legs can LOOK that good, AND hold well together than theyre perfection.

1 Like

I can assure you my friend that this entire moc is very stable and holds together very well, the most fragile part of him are the 08 socket joints used for his shoulders… go figure :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely a great improvement over the previous legs, which used a simple Metru leg piece with some coverage. The bending of the knee seems very “mechanical” and gives a nice effect.

1 Like

That was the intention :slight_smile: glad you like them man

1 Like

He’s like a steampunk angel.

1 Like

Oooooh… i like that

he looks very good, I love how the texture/greebling looks. Which makes me sad then to see the back, because it is just very bland and does not look finished like the rest of the moc. Hope this can help!
6.5/10
the unfinished look on the back really knocks it down some points, but I do love the body and legs.

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback man, never really gave the back much love but i’ll make it my next priority

The legs really make this guy look complete, just need to sort out the back now :thumbsup: 8.5/10

1 Like

Thanks for all the love guys, appreciate ya

It’s a lot of gray clumped in one place compared to the rest of the body, but that said they look really good.

1 Like

Mmm, yeah i can kinda see that, if I had the pieces I’d try and fix it, but I’m only working with parts i have left over from all my other mocs and such. Might do some bricklink orders for V3. Thankyou btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great when standing, but that must be a pain to move given all the tiny pieces xD

But yeah, looks nice :slight_smile:

1 Like