JMP's Moc topic(Cuz why not?)

#Update due to Creative content

anyway time to showcase my mocs!

Akuma

Once a normtal toa of fire, BoM agents found and captured him. He was soon experimented on but eventually escaped with amnesia. Unable to remember his past, he became a travelling merc until the day he met Vent and JMP, who took him in as part of their team

One of my original mocs who, even after his revamp, still is a clone of Original Vent’s design. Basicly he’s unpainted(mostly) and just has a set of wings and chainsaws. Also different feet and mask

Armaments:

Arm-mounted Chainsaws

And then his death-scythe

“I am the grim reaper, and tonight the dead chose you as their newest compatriot!”

Notes: His original mask was to be a black custom avohkii

Jaxtra

A manipulative arms dealer who supplies weapons mostly to Derkayes, she is an awful and cruel mistress, seemingly related to roodaka

My most shallow moc

And then her only weapon, a blade/blaster

Mechuka 1.5

Basicly upgrade to my robot revival version of Teridax

Chadris

AKA one of the things I did in my spare time…

Once a grunt rahkshi who roamed the BoM base, she was eventually mutated via unknown means into her current form. After the reformation of Spherus Magna, she found a job as a librarian and sentinal guard of a library in a recent city called “new Atero”. Eventually Vent and his group, along with Derkayes, arrived, with Chadris caught in their battles, she’s neutral unless her boooks are damaged!

and then her staff

Next time I’ll post Derkayes’ grunts. Anyway critique and comment!

9 Likes

First one is good aside from the open balljoints, which could be easily covered.

Second and fourth ones are the summoners of @Hawkflight hate and/or heavy critique which may or may not be highly offensive.

Third one looks pretty good, although the HF armor midway up his body looks rather awkward. He also has some weird gaps that don’t quite sit right with me.

2 Likes

For the like of Mechuta and Akuma, thanks. Akuma’s basicly Original Vent’s design so I can’t really change that unless you want me to do a second version, and as for Mechuta, he’s pretty much just black and gunmetal peices thrown together. As for the 2 ladies…well, I guess I regret nothing?

1 Like

Stormy will ensure you regret it =P

I do find Akuma’s design pretty solid, it’s just that two of the 02-08 hand pieces could fix the open balljoints with a super easy and simple update.

Why do you insist on calling me into every MOC topic, Ek

Someday I should just not critique something because you called me into it.

Anyway. First one. Open balljoints. Lower leg armor which is too bulky for the type of leg piece you used, making an awkward looking transition to the upper leg armor. The lower leg armor also looks like a different shade of red than the upper leg armor, not sure if you painted that or not. I’m usually not a fan of using socket pieces as waist armor, due to the open socket mostly. This one also seems a bit unstable. Not a fan of the arms at all, the colors are entirely different than the legs’, the Bohrok skull pieces on the arms just look terrible. Don’t like the torso either, due to both the introduction of a new color (old gunmetal) and open balljoints.

Contrary to what Ek expected, I like the second MOC better than the first. Reason being she’s a lot smoother and has more consistent colors (black and silver cliche aside.) I also don’t mind the skinniness in this MOC as much as others, except for the extreme skinniness around the waist joint. The MOC does use two shades of silver, but since those silver pieces aren’t adjacent to one another it’s passable. Wish I could get more images of the upper torso, but what I can see I don’t like.

Third one I’m don’t like, it just looks haphazard. The HF pieces in the mid-stomach only serve to break it. Upper legs have a bunch of exposed TECHNIC holes. Generally don’t see HF shield pieces passable as blades, but your design has a bit more credence to it.

Fourth one is half-and-half. The color scheme is decent, you put silver to balance the colors as best you could. If you could add some silver armor to the waist, it would pass for a MOC with silver as armor color and red as skin/fabric (you’d need to remove the Kraata holder from the waist though). Midsection is extremely skinny, and there’s a shade difference between the legs and feet, as well as the shoulder covers and armor (though that could be justified with the color blocking idea above.)

2 Likes

So that someone who is already a publicly known figure for critique can spout all my thoughts for me

=P

nuva boobs why

1 Like

Hey, Atleast I didn’t make Macku with Nuva boobs…

gets idea

2 Likes

You say that after incorrectly assuming which MOCs in this post I like over the others…

2 Likes

Hey, not my fault you’re inconsistent.

But you still did your job of giving critique :sunglasses:

imagines Macku with Nuva boobs

3 Likes

@anon90160534

,…

The Promised day has come~!

Note: Sory if he seems to Nuva-ish. I could only cover it with silver =P

Edit: y’know, he does seem like a chibi toa version of Tarykyo…

9 Likes

I like it. The scythe blade is a little too long, but other than that, I don’t see too many problems with it.

I’ve actually planned on making a Toa Taryukyo MOC for a while now, but I’m too low on parts at the moment to do so.

I could easily make a shortened blade for the scythe and I could totaly make toa tarykyo

1 Like

Well, go for it!

that’s really good, the scythe is a little big though, and I would have put the armor on the front of the shins,
man is he skinny though.

I wish more people would make mocs of me…
(I swear that’s a genuine statement and not a passive-aggressive implication to make mocs of me.)

4 Likes

@Payinku
I could make a moc of you. I have the parts.

@anon90160534
Working out the kinks, but it will be done m’lord!

Now time for another Revamp related to my self moc!

Screwloose

Basicly my old ‘second form’ body. However, this uses the build I used for Vemelper, albeit the Inika torso is lowered to the position of the HF body’s arms.The Only things it has from the original is the general shape, Legs, and arms. The Nuva chestplate is meh at best, but I at least covered the balljoints. Main color’s Silver, black and gunmetal with a little grey. Until I get the new Onua mask it’ll just stay as a seperate Drone character…

About to activate the chest laser!

I shall now impart you with a WIP of mine

Critique and comment! Also tell me what you would like to see me do with the WIP. Next up is a revamp for my self moc

6 Likes

Screwloose:
pretty good, i like the arm and leg designs, the sword and shield are basic but work well,
the torso, it doesn’t seem too long, but the upper body looks very odd, because of how skinny it is, the empty hand sockets at the waist could have something attached to them to fill it out, I hate the glatorian head in general, and would switch it to something different, but you said it’ll get a new head anyway, so it’s fine for now.

WIP:
well, there’s my nightmares for the week…

you can if you want to and have some spare time, I’m not going to demand anyone to make me something,
but if you do, I would prefer my toa self-moc, the halberd is finalized, an I plan to try to use the avohkii shoulders on the final version myself,
the colours don’t by any means need to be in the same spots though.
and it would probably be about up to jemoph’s chest-ish at the head(about the height of alpha kopaka.)

Yo- JMP, you should totes moc me.

JMP’s community MOC’s

All for?