JMP's Moc topic(Cuz why not?)

That’s the best Political_Slime MOC I’ve ever seen!

…wait it’s not me?

…dangit.

But yeah, this is an aight MOC, though I’m not a fan of the hands on the waist, nor of the messy color scheme.

WIP’s torso looks utterly fantastic! GJ man

1 Like

Hey!

It doesn’t even have a Matatu!

Or a tie.
Or a brick-built Slime head.
Or Slime hands.
Or a Political_Hammer.
Or blue nipples.
Or flick-fire missiles.
Or shipping hashtags.

Heck, I don’t even think he’s wearing a suit!

4 Likes

I’m beginning to really enjoy reviewing MOC’s.

Okay then: Screwloose

Legs: The legs are fine except for one problem: Every time I look at them, the lower legs look… off somehow, and it takes my eyes a moment to figure them out. Also, kinda biased here, but I like the feet, but I’d prefer ankle poseability. Also, I’d recommend something for solidity on the back of those upper legs.

Body: the body hands are only odd-looking if you focus on them. The general shape is fine IMO. I’m not a fan of chest blasters (I really dislike the Earth Protector set), but ignoring my personal bias, this one is okay. It also kinda reminds me of a heartlight.

Arms: Now, normally, I don’t mention red pins, but having one on one arm and not on the other looks unbalanced. I’d use two of the same color. If you want to use black pieces, you can use a number 3 axle.

Head: Oh, wait, forgot you don’t have the head complete.

Overall: This is a pretty goo Political Slime Moc. Okay, ordinarily I don’t joke, but that was my first thought when I saw it. Pretty good color scheme, but could use a little more gunmetal. I’m trying as hard as I can to visualize it with the new Onua Mask, but I can’t, so be sure to take pics when you get that.

I know this is late but

it has nuva boobs
and

This deserves a

I am so sorry

1 Like

JMP’s upgrade NO. whodafragcares

Meh. Not a major upgrade but still

Obligatory poses

critique and comment!

6 Likes

Wow, that thing is big.

Anyway…

Legs: The Lower legs are almost too wide. Also, I know the stabilizers on the back of the legs are needed to, well, stabilize the thing, and I’m assuming you stuck them out to make them easier to see, but they stick out quite a bit. Also(I use that word a lot), the way the outside of the leg sticks out more than the inside of the leg looks off.

Body: the hips are kinda wide. Then again, it does kinda make it look like he has a pouch. Also, it looks like he has a tie. Are those Nuparu claws meant to look like wings?

Arms: The elbows are way too skinny, and also look like they need stability. The claws are cool. and the arms are creative

Head: Well, that’s a tiny little head compared to the rest of him.

Overall: Pretty good, you managed to pull of a stable, poseable titan. Good color scheme.

…It’s my self moc. I’ve upgraded this thing a kajillion times. Just check for moc topics with ‘JMP’ on them to see the previous versions of it. Also as for your critique…

The Head’ll always be small, as my mask is currently a pakari, Elbows have always been like that, main torso, the things at the hips are skirts, the thing on the chest is a fake heartlight, the nuparu claws are supposed to just be there for decoration, and the legs…well, that’s a long story

Sorry, shoulda clarified. That’s not considered a flaw, it’s just an observation (since I know the Pakari only comes in that size.)

That’s what I thought, but I didn’t want to say it…

I know that. Still looks like a tie.

Did not know this. You sound as if my critique… offended you or something. (If so, I’m sorry)

Nah I was being rude then

1 Like

Upper legs look awkward
actually
legs in general look awkward

those leg supports at the back look awkward too
Not sure how needed they are, but maybe use the friction joints hero factory has to stop the body from tipping back
(at least I assume thats what they are used for)
also the arms, just how they are connected to each other
it looks a little too thin
and hands are a little large
and middle of the body us a little two small compared to the rest

overall, its alright, I like it

I tried using friction joints several times

the thing fell apart like a shack

Or, maybe try to hide the supports better, put them closer to the legs?

limits mobility and things get caught

Unfortunate, it looks real awkward for how it is now

use four pistons like my teridax revamp?
they support him without limiting the mobility too bad,
granted it would require a bit of reworking of his back and changing the legs slightly,

also you really need to add armor to the triceps(back of the arm), adding a tire on the elbow could add that little bit of size to make it less skinny without detracting mobility.

I’ve never been a fan of the way the hands look, but they’re not horrible,

personally I’m a fan of the megaman legs,but the new armor on the lower legs makes them look awkward,

I like the hip skirts though, but I think you have a bit too much silver.

1 Like

Uh…

I’ve tried…the tires DO remove mobility(well, the ability to go over 90 degrees) and as for the leg armor I could remove it and replace it with smaller armor parts.

1 Like

I like this moc but I agree with most of the other constructive criticisms that where given. On another note I was bored and wanted to build something saw this moc and randomly decided to make a mini of him…

Him next to Kopaka.

3 Likes

NEW UPDATE

Minor upgrade for my self moc. He has flaps that’re supposed to be a trench coat now!

size comparison with mr @anon90160534

Also @Payinku, I tried your idea, however the pistons help with my self moc’s Weak waist joint, which currently doesn’t have any remedies.

Also stupid insecticon alt mode is dumb

Minor upgrade of Makuta Ivness and new backstory

once a makuta known for her pacifist nature, Ivness was one of the few who never trusted Teridax. Her time was stopped, however, when a virus caused her to mutate, preventing her Antidermis from being able to turn into its gaseous state but causing her pain. The BoM were forced to store her in a container, which healed her and kept her in stasis. By the time JMP and Vent reached her a millenia later, she was an amnesiac. She now wanders the world of spherus magna for her kin, hoping to learn who she was…

Lol and finally, the one and only

#VEMELPER!
with extra Takuma spiced in there

5 Likes

Eljay is raging over that color scheme somewhere…

1 Like

New Update!(since it’s been years)

@anon90160534’s Tarykyo as a Toa(This is the only pic as I scrapped him for parts)

Also, as of the protector band-wagon. . . Mardone, AKA, The Exiled Emperor

Once an ancient protector unrelated to the current one, he was once a proud elder of his village of ice. However, after an incident and months of Isolation in the drifts of snow, Mardone came back changed, his entire arm ice, his eyes hollow, and a foot replacement. Driven out due to actions of hate, this guy wanders the Okoto landscape, either hoping to find redemption, or just some place to vent his anger

Anyway I recently minor upgraded Jemoph’s minor form. Here he is with a place-holder hau

And then, a Tahu revamp which is basicly him with Minor Jemoph’s body type. And yes it’s a revamp to MoF Tahu, who now has regular original orange instead of that crummy gold and trans-orange

9 Likes