JMP's Moc topic(Cuz why not?)

HOW DARE YOU DISASSEMBLE ME?!

uuuuu

2 Likes

More UPDATE!

Actually before I post Jemoph’s current upgrade, lemme show you a revamp

Sentinel VX (Pronounced ‘vee-eex’ and yeah I might nick-name him Vex)

STORY:

Defeated and damaged, the Vent clone, in his original armor, was dragged back to base by Jemoph from a fight with Derkayes’ recently upgraded goons, who could also take on the original and the second Vent clone. Left with no options, Jemoph modified a universal body shell and placed this Vent’s consciousness into it. Renaming the revived being ‘Sentinel VX’, or at times, ‘Vex’, he took a day of recovery before setting out. Defeating the goons, Sentinel VX has become the new mainstay and the current Vent of the team. With his new-found power, he might be able to even take on Derkayes!

Note:

I guess I wanted a new Vent, or a new update of that original Vent, so while trying to upgrade him I accidentally scrapped him but was satisfied when I rebuilt him into this. I know the arm design is horrid, and he seems very simple and bland, but hey, it’s sorta fresh. BTW I know about the ugly blue pins on the side and the huge back pack. I don’t really care much

Also kakamamasterrace

As you can see, the arms and legs are basicly the same as the original Vent’s, except with no paint. He also has the torso of the second(or third?) design of Vent. One thing you’ll notice is there is no yellow.

As for weapons, not only does he have the regular beam saber(which he shows off in these cool pics)

But he also has his arm cannon/adapter gimmick, which allows him to weild weapons on his arms Optimus prime-styled. However, instead of just battleblades, he can add ALOT of bionicle weapons… Ofcourse I can’t show all of his options off, but I’ll show you some of his main ones:

Default/Origin/Alpha/Medieval blades: Old historic blades replicated as arm-mounted sabers, they deal decent damage, and if enough pressure is induced, it could cut through tough protodermis

“Shock Blade”: A tactical stinger, similar to a taser, copied from either one of Derkayes’ goons or a Rahkshi staff. This can easily knock out enemies while not killing them, perfect for stealth or abduction

Wind Cutter: Reproduced from Lewa’s blades, this giant saber can create high gusts of wind and are surely able to cut through many things. It can also knockback enemies or send thrown weapons or bullets back at the source

JMP/ Chaos blade: A blade copied from Jemoph’s chaos blade, this weapon is considered an ultimate weapon. Able to create emerald fire(as either bolts or a type of fire), Destroy or send earth at enemies, or even chill or completely freeze an enemy, the only answer to the blade is Jemoph himself or a strong foe…

Glacial Slicer: An icy blade able to create a cold enviroment, freeze enemies, turn even protosteel rigid and brittle, or even create snowballs, this blade is very fun!

Another weapon in his arsenal is his Carbon Halberd, named for it’s ability to use Carbon as a source of energy for force(via unknown means) created by either Jemoph or Neo. The blade is able to act like a spring when jumping on a surface with it, or to send enemies flying. It has enough force to cut like any of the other weapons

An extra I added was a rocket-thing which acts like Optimus(I mean either Prime or movie Optimus)'s Smokestacks. They were meant to be like extra thrust boosters or cannons to launch energy pulses or act as a flamethrower. I just added it for the heck of it.

Critique and comment! Also next time I might show Jemoph with his new upgrades or something else…

11 Likes

that waist…

everything else looks fine(well the arms but),

that waist…

I know you make thin waists but,

that waist…

4 Likes

Alright…next… is

Jemoph 2015 V 5.0!

As you can see, main updates include the skirt/coat tails. He also has new arm connections, which allow him to have more of an arm reach

yeah the back bellow the coat tails sucks. I’ll think of something to cover it up. Anyway allow me to show you guys one of his updated weapons(with the skirt)…

JMP’s Railgun cannon!

Yep. I upgraded his chest cannon. I shall now show you his other options…

Chaos blades:

One of his arm cannons(I think I called it the Equalizer or something)

And then his new one:

The Triple X Shooter

Basically it’s a weapon from the Transformers games(Fall of Cybertron), where it’s mainly a RPG thing that blasts homing missiles. It also shoots Corrosive Goop, laser bolas, and other things. Another thing taken from FoC… Would be the flip out blade!(The mechanism for this is compatible to any bionicle blade piece/anything with an axle connection, similar to Vent’s system)

He also has a shovel

which can grow a bigger shovel head to summon objects

Also, if you’re wondering how Jemoph looks without his coattails/skirt(Which honestly give him more girth and a profile like mine)

Anyway, Critique and Comment!

7 Likes

Out of a morbid curiosity, might I see a size comparison between him and an Inika Build?

3 Likes

takes picture

…Huh. That’s surprising

Well @Nyran, here’s your comparison

7 Likes

Yeah, JMP is likely 2 Bio tall if this comparison is accurate to the story.

And you say he’s a Toa?

4 Likes

… Well that’s what he says. More like a ‘frankenstein’ body of an exo-toa prototype meshed with the remains of dead Earth toa inhabited by a very old soul

1 Like

It’s not as ridiculously bulky as the original, but it’s still very bulky.

I love it.

2 Likes

Still need critique, but soon I’ll post my Mocs
soon

Donut worry citizen
I am here to critique!

As soon as you post your mocs!

3 Likes

Righ, so overdue mocs.

I’ll just post a preview

1 Like

GOT THE MOCS!

Sentinel VX 1.5

A new version with a more…custom torso and better look for sammy here.

Turnaround

That backpack looks familiar… Mecha @Ekorak ?

Anyway onto weapons. First up, the power gauntlets, basicly turning the new Bionicle armor pieces into fist additions. The Glove can also exude energy, like electricity, fire, or freezing cold. guess I based this off of Arkham Origins Batman’s shock gloves or something from transformers

Next up, the Energy Machete, equal to hold a blast of energy and slightly magnetic. It allows Sam to maneuver with it while doing cool tricks

Finally, his main weapon, the Arcadian Long Sword, developed originally as an upgrade for his sabre, it replaced it as his saber was outmatched by current weapons used by enemies of this date. It had the ability to cleave right through protosteel in one clean slice

… and when near one of the legendary masks or a power source of epic proportions, it turns super powered and can even block or resist Nuva blasts or strong attacks

Derkayes 2.0

After one of their most recent excursions, Vent(or as he is now known, Sam or Sentinel VX) Managed to cut off Derkaye’s head and rekt his body. After using some of his lackeys for parts for a new body(where have we heard this one before), he went on a rampage, but saw the faults in this body. Using some of his remaining servants, and his knowledge, he created a new custom body, which he transplanted his head onto. Now energized with this new, up to date body, he plans on eradicating JMP’s team and taking over spherus magna… Once and for all!!

Turn around

And now his only weapon, the Chaos Breaker, a remnant of Titan JMP’s old chaos blade. Only this is handheld and more or less better then Sentinel’s long sword

Enemies forever!!

JMP 2.5

With Titan JMP not fitting me anymore, as he was actually another form I took within the Arcadia universe, I saw fit to upgrade regular JMP to my standards. AKA giving him coat tails to simulate a trenchcoat and removing some of his silver. Also giving him two swords

turnaround

Onto weapons and gear, he has a Katana, seen here, which controls a special ‘green fire’ and is powerful enough to create a nuva blast, if concentrated enough

landing with it

and then the old sword(knight sword, now with ice generating powers) and shield(now an earth shield, which can concentrate the powers of earth aswell)

And finally, JMP and Titan JMP together

Special bonus!

**Ivness, Makuta Juggernaut(Aka v. 3.0)

While I did want her to be upgraded, I ended up just bulking her out and giving her a custom torso to replace the old one…

In another recent battle with Derkayes’ forces, Ivness was caught in a blast which mutated her permeneantly into a bio-organic being, similar to the original Makuta. Stuck this way, she scrambled whatever armor she had left and worked with JMP and Neo Silveron to re-work the armor into something similar to Sentinel’s. Now armored up, she’s ready to kick tin cans and take names with enhanced abilities and with her makuta powers, intent on taking revenge at Derkayes for this outrage

Turn around

Now with dual blades

Which can form a double-sided one

Critique and comment!

10 Likes

the enemies forever pic reminds me of soul calibur.

JMP’s new coat tails look great, more than great.

Invess looks good, maybe add some silver to the arms though.

1 Like