Jörmunlong

Jörmunlong is a one of a kind dragon that sleeps for centuries and awakes to suck the lifeforce that still permeates in the dead. Then, this energy is used to reinvigorate its decaying wings. For this, Jörmunlong is also called “The Grave Eater”.

(first moc I’m posting, so let’s see what happens and, also, hi to everyone!)

69 Likes

First off, welcome to the boards! Secondly, daaaang is this good.

3 Likes

lunarstill used first impression!
it was super effective!

great moc

3 Likes

Perfect dragon look! This is is really cool!

2 Likes

The shaping on the head and body is absolutely perfect! This is a fantastic MOC!

Well done!

2 Likes

dang that is amazing

1 Like

i really like the name.

2 Likes

The way you did the white underbelly is really cool. Also your shaping in general is on point!

1 Like

@TheMOCingbird @Bloodarchmage @Antroz2007 @PakariNation99 @spiderstan @Toatrex @Spectretooth Thanks to all of you, I really appreciate! :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome. I live the coloring, and especially that head.

1 Like

i can’t do something like this i’m mad

1 Like

Holy guacamole, the shaping on this is fantastic. I would have guessed this was a Zoid model if I didn’t know any better. It’s very well done for being made with pieces that weren’t necessarily made with quadruped models in mind. Great work and great first entry to the boards!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
I certainly had some indirect Japanese influences, but this was a moc I wanted to do for at least 8 years, although I never felt I had enough skill to complete. This IS my very first (and proper) dragon actually and it made me so happy finally making one I could be proud of

1 Like