Jsasax, The Makuta of Stelt

So I made this MOC I for this community thing :smiley:

So I had to make a new design and name for the makuta of Stelt and I think it went decently! :grin:
Name: Jsasax
Assigned region: Stelt
Kanohi: Pakari (Mask of Strength)

Also! I made a custom head out of system parts so here it is!

And that’s about it! So any C/CC is welcome if they are constructive no “SysStUm iS baD aND sO IS DuS MOC!”. And that’s all she wrote! Huna out!

13 Likes

Pretty cool, though the Piraka feet on the legs look kinda odd.

2 Likes

Head and legs should be remade, IMO. Other than that, it’s ok.

1 Like

@RedHuna101
Okay, I have to say something, don’t I?

So, what I immediately noticed, was that his weapon - whatever it is supposed to be - looks pretty nice, I really like it. The head however looks a bit wierd, or rather this extension backwards, the rest is well build. I haven’t seen much about how old masks are connected to heads to torsos today, but what you did really impressed me. Man, I was working on something like this for hours until I found a way (with Technic stuff, though, as I’m no big fan of combining system and Technic) However it seems, like the Makuta can just move the head from side to side at best, maybe that can be fixed somehow.

Those claws on the legs look … ok, I guess and the tail could be bigger, for example built with CCBS bones. And I think the feet could use some claws.
The colour scheme is simple. Perhaps you could’ve added one or two purple armor parts more, but it works.

Otherwise, Jsasax (it’s slightly impossible to pronounce :laughing:) is perhaps not, what I would call G1 Titan sized and I would encourage everyone to build a bit bigger, but the Makuta of Stelt does his job and that’s not a bad one. No, seriously, I love that weapon.

To give all the Brotherhood project MOCs some commonalities I would recommend you to update two things here (if you want, of course):

• the Name of this Post should be: “The Brotherhood of Makuta - Jsasax, the Makuta of Stelt”

• give a few informations about him, at least:

Name: Jsasax
Assigned region: Stelt
Kanohi: …

I’m glad you participated! If you want to do another Makuta, just tell me on the MOC project! (but do a bigger one this time ;))

1 Like

Thanks! This is great information and will update it as much as I can! I also want to say he is about he same size of Makuta Teridax, I will upload a height comparison soon but right now I am away so changes and added pictures will come in a day or two! :grin: Also the weapon is a sword that he uses as his arm got cut off in a fight with one of keetongu’s species so he uses it as his main type of attack! And thank you to everyone who has liked this it means so much!:smiley:

So do we choose the information ourselves, along with not yet chosen name for our Makuta? Also is a MOC thats about 8 in. (10 cm.) okay?

1 Like

I would be asking those questions over here:

Just to reduce clutter…

1 Like

How do you pronounce that name?

1 Like

Je-sas-axe :grin:

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great.
Really like the custom head.

1 Like

Nice. Looks pretty Makuta-of-Stelt-y. Except the name.

1 Like

What name do you think would be better? Also I made the name up and liked it!

I dunno. I’m not really an expert with names. Something with more bulky, and shifty sounding syllables. Like an R. Needs more Rs. Or Ts. :sweat_smile: I don’t know.

1 Like

Interesting. I like the weapon, being one of the first things I noticed. I think there was a little bit of Alien Xenomorph inspiration in there, if I’m not mistaken. Though the similarities may simply be coincidental. That’s what I get from the head area, anyway, along with the leg bone structure. But, the legs and head area could use some work. I do see you added in trans-purple bones on the upper arms and legs, but, by virtue of the lighting and color scheme, the color is drowned out a bit. Adding claws to the feet would be a good idea, just like @Gilahu had mentioned.
I think this MOC sure has potential, though! Keep up the work, bud!

1 Like