[Juke Box Hero] Nexus' Stand

Finally got it down. No more failed stand topics. Third time is the charm. Anyways, Stats and stuff

Destructive power: E
Speed: E
Range: C (because he has to be able to move around)
Durability: Below E (whatever that is)
Precision: E
Development Pontential: Above A (maybe, not too sure)

So what Unearthly power deserves these seriously horrible stats? You’ll see

So, [Juke Box Hero]'s power is that if a song is playing within earshot of the user when he’s summoned, he will get a power and unique stats based on that song. It’s pretty much fighting a different opponent everytime.

[Juke Box Hero]: Champagne Supernova

Stats
Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C (that won’t change)
Durability: C
Precision: C
Development potential: D

Has the power to make everyone, barring the user, within a 10 Meters of the Stand feel and act intoxicated.

[Juke Box Hero]: (?)

Don’t know which song this should get

Now, this guy is somewhat universal, so, I’ll let you, yes YOU, suggest songs for more verisons. I’m already going to use ‘The Man Who Can’t be Moves’, but other than that, idk. So, suggest away

C&C welcome, and enjoy.

28 Likes

Amazing
I love the look of it
especially the body altogether
in the ability seems like something Hirohiko Araki should’ve done already
also here is a song you could use

1 Like

I don’t completely understand the whole “Stand” thing, but I thing I get the general idea of it. And I think you did it pretty good. I like the whole form-changy-thing from music.

2 Likes

ayy another stand thingy… atleast I like the moc itself

1 Like

Cold as Ice?

(because Jukebox Hero and Cold as Ice are both by Foreigner)

1 Like

That power is :ok_hand:

as for the MOC
well
it isn’t amazing,but the concept makes up for it

3 Likes

MOC is okay.

Concept is gud.

I got JUST the song(s).

4 Likes

I like the idea you got here especially making a moc that can be armored with some sort of system I just like it a lot

2 Likes

The third MOC seems a bit gappy, but overall the color coordination is nice, and an uncommon fusion of G1 and G2 pieces is done pretty well. The first and the fourth might be able to benefit from better lighting, unless you were specifically looking for a shadowy scene.

Yeah, I need a new photo takng setup. This one makes comors seem really bright or really dark.

@Vicroen
@ltranc
@Ghosty
@Asriel
@MysteryMuffin
@Whaddon

Thanks!

I’ll listen to it and see. Thanks!

Yeah. I see that.

3 Likes

@Omega_Tahu, I don’t get this whole “stand” thing…at first I thought it was some type of stand that can display your figures out of CCBS, and I ended up thinking those failed stands were converted into full-on BIONICLE MOCs, but now I’m just lost. This whole concept is confusing.

1 Like

this will help

1 Like

It’s from the anime Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures. Here’s a wiki article

Kapura’d.

Thanks for the help! I love your MOCs but it’s hard to get into them when you can’t grasp onto the concept.

4 Likes

Nice MOC and creativepower as well!

I will upload my stand soon, but I’m on holiday at the moment, so after I get back and give it a few touch ups, you guys will be able to see it.

3 Likes

I love this concept!

Since you did Champagne Supernova, you should name the second one Wonderwall.

(using a school comp.)

2 Likes

I like the modular armor.

1 Like

Might I suggest:

1 Like

I like the Proportions on the MOC, though the design is lacking, IMO. Concept is cool. Here’s a song suggestion:

1 Like