Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Zaktan! What if the note is about Zaktan!

Kahi: Varderan, what you just said was totally wrong. There was another 2006 set found at the scene of the crime.

Varderan: What? But it’s not in the evidence.

Kahi: That’s because I have it right here:

Varderan:

Cronk: Oh, that’s right! I remember seeing that. However, I guess you picked it up instead, huh?

Kahi: You know what this means?

THAT WE MAY HAVE ANOTHER SUSPECT WHO MURDERED INVICTUS!

CHRONICLER! YOOOOOUUUU’REE FIIIIIIRREEEEEEED!

#BANG BANG BANG!

Venom: Calm yourself down, Var. It was a simple mistake-

Kahi: You’re honor, it isn’t a mistake. It’s an entire hole in the Prosecution’s statement! This means that someone else could have murdered Invictus! Eljay or another suspect who had their grubby hands all over this!

Venom: Indeed. This means Eljay perhaps isn’t the only person who murdered Invictus!

Varderan: But the note and the pencil, your honor! Eljay forced him to write that note!

Kahi: All baseless conjecture, Varderan! Where is your proof that he forced him to write it! Perhaps he gave Invi a piece of paper and a pencil in order to write a crucial note.

Var: Ergh… Hm. Fine. You made your point. However, the question remains: why would Eljay rip the paper, then?

2 Likes

maybe he didn’t rip the paper? (sorry if that was stated already, I don’t remember)

or, maybe he was trying to get the note away from someone for unknown reasons

The whole note had information that both Invictus and Eljay wanted. (Perhaps it held embarrassing or important info) So Eljay tried to grab the paper away, but ripped it in two.

2 Likes

Kahi: The whole note had information that both Invictus and Eljay wanted. (Perhaps it held embarrassing or important info) So Eljay tried to grab the paper away, but ripped it in two.

Varderan: Hah! Interesting theory indeed. But it’s baseless, and you still need proof that makes it so Eljay didn’t kill Invictus.

Kahi: You’re hiding something from me, aren’t you?

Eljay: No no, Kahi. You’re missing another thing. Why would I kill Invictus in the first place? If you can’t find a reason, then there is your answer.

2 Likes

Never in my life did I think I would ever agree with Eljay.

But yeah, there’s no reasoning why Eljay would want to kill Invictus.

2 Likes

Kahi: You’re missing a motive, Varderan. There’s no reason for him to kill Invictus in the first place!

There is no apparent reason why Eljay would ever come up with the idea of killing Invictus!

Varderan: Hmph. Fine. You win that point. However, we still are missing something. If Eljay didn’t kill Invictus, then who did?

Venom: Actually, I’m having a hard time believing Invictus died in the first place. But that’s just me. Anyways, I guess since I can’t pass down a verdict because of all these problems, it looks like we’ll have to take a break from the court and allow the police to find more evidence.

Eljay: ~Phew!~ That was close, Kahi. Looks like you need to get more evidence, however.

Kahi: I’m ready to go get it, now that the trial is on recess.

Shall we go to the park?

3 Likes

I see yee

2 Likes

Do it!

1 Like

Community Park…

Kahi: I have an idea where the second part of the note is at. Just need to find it…

Kahi: It’s definitely not here…

Kahi: Definitely not here… Although there still is that spoon. Nah, it’s just a spoon.

Kahi: Might as well check int the garbage. Who knows? Perhaps the suspect tried to throw away the evidence. Certainly seemed like it from my theory. Maybe this piece is it…

Wait a minute… What’s it say inside?

Kahi: This… This is the second part of the note! And it says “Zaktan” on it! I must get back to the court house…

???: Hm. Looks like you got into some evidence that I was hoping nobody would find.

Kahi: Dee… Dee Viper. I knew it. I had a feeling in my gut you were behind this.

Viper: Well, let’s just say I need to keep something secret. Which is why I was hoping that Invictus disappearing and trashing all the evidence would help out. But I guess you’re too good at your job. Now give it back.

Kahi: Never. You need to face justice for your crimes, you tomato-mispronouncer.

Viper: “Mispronouncer” is not a word. But alright. Boys, come here. I need you to take care of this wimp. Nobody can find out about my little argument with Invictus.

Kahi: (Uh oh… I’m in a pickle…)

6 Likes

Look by the trash can (for a note) and the bridge (for sign of struggle) And was the sword fingerprinted?

Quick! Call Cronk!

1 Like

Do we still have the pen?

Pretend to start doing a magic trick with it and then run away.

1 Like

Slay them with Eljay’s sword!

“Let’s not be hasty.”

See if you can get anything.

You have a phone right? Record the conversation. Ask for details.

if not, take a picture of the thugs and Viper as you run away!

Don’t have that on you…

You think that would work on Piraka? (Okay, maybe the magic trick, but not the running).

Dee Viper’s Piraka would probably out run you and steal the picture.

Viper: Do you really think flagging this post can help you escape? Yeah right.

Cronk: Then you obviously don’t understand how fast the Mod Squad is when it comes to flags. Sorry, but you can’t beat up Mr. Kahi, Piraka. Now get out of these boards!

Viper: Hmph. You win, I guess. However, don’t think you’ll pin all of this on me. My secret will be withheld…

~Viper leaves the scene.~

Kahi: (Well, that was weird. But looks like the trial doesn’t start again until tomorrow, so till then, I’ll have to settle out this mystery in my head…)

End of Part 1

7 Likes

Hey, I played the first game, I know how this goes :sunglasses:

Also:

That’s some nice and subtle Mod Squad propaganda. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, the next part will probably not be out until tomorrow, so as Samuel L. Jackson once said:

10 Likes

Dang.
You could’ve shanked the Piraka with the pen.

Annnnnnnnnd time zones strike again

2 Likes