Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: (Hm… Maybe I can make light out of the situation. This will be the last testimony, after all. I need to get that not-bootleg verdict for Eljay.)

Venom: Might as well do the next testimony. I want my money’s worth of the popcorn, anyways.

Viper: [I hope][1] all of you realize I’m here to tell nothing but the truth. Now to tell you what I saw.
I was on a bench near the scene, where I was writing the script for “History of BIONICLE” in pen. However, I became distracted when I saw Eljay start arguing with Invictus over something I could not hear all that clearly. All I heard was something along the lines of “you’re never going to come back after I’m done with you.” Of course, I then saw Eljay pull out a pencil and a piece of ripped paper from his jacket, giving it to Invictus to write some kind of “death note.”
That was when I had enough. I stomped right over there like the British woman I was and told Eljay to leave Invictus alone. However, before I did so, he pushed Invictus over the edge of the bridge…

It was terrifying. I then ran up to him and tried to grab his arm. He shrugged me off, and when I tried to flee his range of grasp, he grabbed my purple scarf I had on me. I screamed, but nobody was around. Eventually, I tried to yank the scarf away from him, and it ripped. I fled the scene, but I saw Eljay throw his part of the scarf into the river.

I fled from him, but eventually he got more of my scarf. Of course, I yanked again, and this time he tripped when running while holding onto the scarf. He fell over and bonked his head. I managed to flee the scene without the scarf.

@Paradox Please, be patient. The game has to go down the way it goes down. And I can’t keep revising this thing over and over because of last-minute replies.
[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aa1Dkr_1Q

2 Likes

Try showing her the pen and the purple scarf.

2 Likes

a piece of ripped paper huh? someone else possibly could’ve given him the note

IDK, I’m spit balling

Viper: I already told you about these two things. The pen clearly is mine. And the scarf is also mine, the result of Eljay trying to make sure I didn’t see his terrible crime.

I don’t remember there being any fingerprints on the pen… well, none that belonged to Viper anyways…

I’m sorry if I did something wrong, but I have no idea how it’s supposed to end, so I’m not sure if my suggestions would make a revision…

Viper only narrates HoB, someone else (I think Var) writes the script!

EDIT:

Was Eljay wearing a jacket?

2 Likes

We did find a pen earlier. Did we fingerprint it?

Wait, the pen was empty!

She denied the scarf was hers earlier. (At least I think) LJ did not recall her having the purple one right?

1 Like

Well, it didn’t have any notes in it, anyways. It’s a normal pen. And yes, we did:

When did she do that? I’d like to know…

My bad, we didn’t ask her about it.

Eljay: Kahi, if you can’t find the contradiction, press her statements or present something! I would recommend the former in this situation!

If this isn’t a contradiction, then why did Invictus write the note? Was Eljay threatening him?

Of all the notes LJ could’ve forced Invitus to write, why “2006 Zaktan” Also, she mentions the paper was ripped beforehand? That doesn’t make any sense. Present the note.

Press for the script she claims to have written.

3 Likes

Viper: I don’t know what you mean. Where did you get the Zaktan from? Note that I haven’t even gotten a good glimpse of the thing in the first place. I wouldn’t know anything about it.

Viper: I already answered this in my previous testimony. Invictus was probably writing a death note, and yes, he was threatening him.

Viper: No no. I was pretty sure Varderan announced that I was helping out with it. Do you have any evidence that he said I wasn’t?

Viper: Well, for jacket, I’m talking about what he’s currently wearing, as he’s wearing a business jacket.

Present the note.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’m behind, but “2006” and “Zaktan” don’t seem like death notes.

1 Like

Viper: Oh. That must be the second piece that Eljay ripped up and tried to throw away. Good thing you got your hands on it!

Kahi: Ms. Viper, I have a hard time believing “2006 Zaktan” is a death note. In fact, I don’t even think Eljay would allow that to be written.

If anything, it’s a clue to the person who actually owned the original set!

Viper: Right. And that’s Eljay.

Kahi: That’s not an absolute, Ms. Viper. In fact, I doubt he even owned the original set! I say that YOU did!

Viper: Oh yeah? Prove it then. Prove I owned that Zaktan!

2 Likes

Present the Zaktan!

Try to match the “Unidentified” prints on the canister to the ones on Viper’s pen. Also say that she likes Zaktan.

2 Likes

Viper: AGH! I already told you, I’m tired of everyone saying I love Zaktan! And now you present that to me? Stop it. Stop it I tell you! I’m tired of all of this!

Kahi: But you know it’s true. You like Zaktan!

Viper: But I don’t have a stupid obsession with him! You’re just like everyone else, you… You jerk! AGH!

#Crack!

Kahi: (Wow. She even broke that one thing that came out of nowhere. That’s pretty upset.)

Viper: NOW SHUT UP ABOUT ZAKTAN! I don’t want to hear anymore about him!

2 Likes

She broke evidence! Judge Ven?

1 Like