Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - An Interactive Adventure

Of all the notes LJ could’ve forced Invitus to write, why “2006 Zaktan” Also, she mentions the paper was ripped beforehand? That doesn’t make any sense. Present the note.

Press for the script she claims to have written.

3 Likes

Viper: I don’t know what you mean. Where did you get the Zaktan from? Note that I haven’t even gotten a good glimpse of the thing in the first place. I wouldn’t know anything about it.

Viper: I already answered this in my previous testimony. Invictus was probably writing a death note, and yes, he was threatening him.

Viper: No no. I was pretty sure Varderan announced that I was helping out with it. Do you have any evidence that he said I wasn’t?

Viper: Well, for jacket, I’m talking about what he’s currently wearing, as he’s wearing a business jacket.

Present the note.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’m behind, but “2006” and “Zaktan” don’t seem like death notes.

1 Like

Viper: Oh. That must be the second piece that Eljay ripped up and tried to throw away. Good thing you got your hands on it!

Kahi: Ms. Viper, I have a hard time believing “2006 Zaktan” is a death note. In fact, I don’t even think Eljay would allow that to be written.

If anything, it’s a clue to the person who actually owned the original set!

Viper: Right. And that’s Eljay.

Kahi: That’s not an absolute, Ms. Viper. In fact, I doubt he even owned the original set! I say that YOU did!

Viper: Oh yeah? Prove it then. Prove I owned that Zaktan!

2 Likes

Present the Zaktan!

Try to match the “Unidentified” prints on the canister to the ones on Viper’s pen. Also say that she likes Zaktan.

2 Likes

Viper: AGH! I already told you, I’m tired of everyone saying I love Zaktan! And now you present that to me? Stop it. Stop it I tell you! I’m tired of all of this!

Kahi: But you know it’s true. You like Zaktan!

Viper: But I don’t have a stupid obsession with him! You’re just like everyone else, you… You jerk! AGH!

#Crack!

Kahi: (Wow. She even broke that one thing that came out of nowhere. That’s pretty upset.)

Viper: NOW SHUT UP ABOUT ZAKTAN! I don’t want to hear anymore about him!

2 Likes

She broke evidence! Judge Ven?

1 Like

Venom: Lol this doesn’t count.

5 Likes

^^^this

Kahi: Your honor, I want to request that we examine the fingerprints on the Zaktan Canister as well as compare it with the pen’s!

Venom: I’ll allow it.

Varderan: Hah. You’re still missing something, Kahi. While you’ve made Viper truly upset, and your waiting for your evidence, you still have yet to divert it to her. In fact, this testimony has proven, if anything, her innocence.

Kahi: (I got to do something while I wait for those results!)

1 Like

sing.

Kahi: Your honor, do I have permission to kick this guy out of court? He’s being disruptive.

Venom: Leave him for now. But if he disrupts again, I will have to kick him out.

6 Likes

Was there really no one at the park? Couldn’t she have called Cronk for help like we did?

Ugh. I’m sure I’m missing something.

Press for the script she says she was writing? Wait, no notebook was recovered. DV said she ran without the scarf and presumably without a notebook.

1 Like

Varderan: I knew you’d ask that. To answer that for you, no, nobody else was at the park. If there were, the police would have placed them here as a witness here. Also, she was the one who actually CALLED the police in the first place.

guess we can’t talk about how she attacked us right?

I don’t trust this Var guy.

He’s got his ears on his neck.

There’s collusion going on behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Kahi: Your honor… She attacked me!

Venom: She did? How rude. Say your sorry, Viper.

Varderan: Your honor, please. He has no proof of that ever occuring. What is he gonna do? Call Chronicler and make him confess of it? Please. Chronicler is incompetent. Now please, come up with real reasons to question her testimony while we wait.

Eljay: Kahi, you gotta ask more questions! I know, ask more about the note!

1 Like

Ask about what happened to the note! How did it get ripped in two? Where did to go? Why was it dropped?